Signs of new lifestyles with FT flooding in.

Mean76

Maybe some of you have experienced it before. Nevertheless I'm sharing this story.

I was queueing at a fruit juice stall waiting for my turn.

A FT (indian) with his boy just stood in front of the cashier while a couple of us were lining up against the stall waiting.

Initially his boy was pointing and saying " I want this, I want that". Okay I thought he's looking at the favour only and will soon join the queue.

As a minute went by, I realised he wasn't, he is constantly turning his eyes towards me (I happened to be the next person on queue). I quite sure he's trying to play punk and cut queue, using his boy as an excuse.

I turn back and look behind, the 2 others behind me was kinda pissed too judging on their looks. I guess I wasn't alone.

So when it comes to my turn, I request for my drink, he also requested his. Of course, I got the priority, the Cheena FT seller don't even bothered to look at his direction. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Soon, I turn my head and gesture to him,

"The queue is behind me"

He started to get defensive,

"Yah, I know it, my boy, he's active and always running about, I have to stand here so it's easier to hold him' he uttered in his fake slant.

Yah, blar, blar.... I just look away, showing a real disgusted look at him. I was seriously thinking to myself :- the F**k you placed your order together with me then?

He still persisted standing there. By then, a long queue had gathered behind me, he finally beat a nasty retreat and proceed to the normal drink stall to get his boy's drink. Of course, not before I swipe a cheeky smile at him when he walked by me.

What's wrong with these FTs? I simply don't understand why they insist of bringing their own set of rules in SG. The queue is organised and everybody waits patiently ... I can't help but have a bad impression on them. Am I gonna have such lifestyles of fighting during queueing as well?

Somebody, pelase share a positive story of FTs so that I don't feel depressed! [sunny][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

If not, share a negative story and all get depressed!! [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

Talking about queue-cutting.

I have a China friend who settled in Sg 10 years ago. His children were raised here from a young age. They grew used to the culture here.

Recently, he brought them back to China for a family visit.

The kids asked their father "How come they don't queue"?

Edited by Albeniz

(edited)

I can understand if that indian FT doens't understand our rules. He knows and he intend to bend it like Beckham ... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Too bad, I'm pretty KL when it comes to queue, I can and will even F**k ladies if they tries to be funny.

Edited by Mean76

I'm sure this fella is just trying his luck and hoping those in the queue won't say anything... I'm sure he would tried this before... Don't bother lah about these people...

Actually I have seen locals do this all the time. Act blur or even jump Q brazenly. Mostly they are rude local aunties who think they are the queens and no need to Q [thumbsdown]

u are right. put them in their place, and make them learn. to be fair to FTs, when we go overseas, we are no angels ourselves [rolleyes]

locals ugly, FT uglier. [laugh]

dunno la.. we need to cultivate culture of civic-mindedness and not be afraid of telling pple off if they overstep their boundaries.

(edited)

Once i kena an auntie whom jus abruptly cutted into my queue when i'm already right in front of the cashier at Aunty Lucy [:|]

I was carrying my 3 year old gal then [:|]

Me straight away tell Auntie off on the spot "Siao Eh, Li Beh Hyao Pai Tui Eh Si Boh' [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

She xiao xiao went behind to queue [drivingcar][drivingcar][drivingcar]

This sort of people really must F them up else they will not learn [:|]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Dat's why I siad even if is a [gorgeous] I still will F**K. Nevermind if no image, better than having no image by just giving way.

BUT... I must state this, if it's a matter of life and death, I will.

Then again, who will die for not getting a drink immediately form a drink stall??

Must be careful when saying F*ck to a [gorgeous] , can be charged in Court. [gorgeous] says F*ck to us no problem cos its is assumed we like to F*ck [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged
Must be careful when saying F*ck to a , can be charged in Court. says F*ck to us no problem cos its is assumed we like to F*ck

Yeah... be careful of vulgarities. They could be used as grounds for divorce also.

not as bad lah... was at KFC Kallang open area.. family of 3. as they start to go away, woman tok to kid (mebbe 3-4 yr old)...

man reach car start engine.

woman hold kid hand down stair. then, pull his pants down, grab back of his thighs like a see saw and conveniently ah boi just shee shee there at the longkang.

welcum back to china... thumbsup.gif

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

12yrs ago I worked as a bartender at Fire Disco.

The place was always packed with patrons of our local "darker" complexion and "he-she's", and sometimes alot of US Navy guys (whenever their fleet embarks here). Those who had been to Fire Disco in 1996 will have an idea of who I am referring to.

The surprising thing was although the US Navy guys were drinking like there's no tomorrow, they were very disciplined when it comes to queueing up for drinks at the bar counter. They were patient enough to q-up and wait for us to serve each of them different kinds of drinks that they ordered.

HOWEVER, it was the locals (refer to sentence 2) who would just barge their way to bar counter and tried to order drinks with coupons in their hands without sparing a thought for all those in the long queue.

Guess things have changed during the past 10yrs, and now we have been invaded by another group of "darker" FTs who not only try to squeeze us out of the food queue, but also our jobs [sweatdrop]

Edited by Evo7788

to be fair, this kind of pattern is not restricted only to FT imo.

I believe you SEE IT EVERYDAY. It happens most often on the road rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif especially near exit or entrance of expressways.

Why can't people queue? shakehead.gif You know it's peak hours, and a lot of people will poke in last minute at the entrance, leaving a long blast of horn on the lane he is cutting as well as the lane that he/her is obstructing. rifle.gif

At least some times when you tell FT off, they will guai guai join the queue when got embarrassed. Sillyporean will bark back at you or even want to fight with you. furious.gif

↡ Advertisement