Phenomenon Before Disaster..........

Picnic06-Biante15

Would you believe in "Phenomenon Before Disaster" ?

In past histories, such incidents have always been link with a follow-up disasters and until recently, it still could not be explained why........ [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Take some example like the Indon Tsunami, in Sri Lanka, 1 day before tsunami struck, the elephants were restless and together with other wild animals moved further inland to higher ground and avoided coaster area.... [sly][sly][sly]

Recent earthquake in China - As reported in today ST : On 10 May, thousand of frogs leap out from the hidding places & ponds onto roads and heading away at the village of Mianzhu. The frogs is seem like running away from something. The earthquake struck at the vicinities and a magnitute of 7.9.

There are many such reports before disasters struck and I just name the 2 above...... [:p][:p][:p]

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

I thought this has something to do with their instincts? Like how bird fly elsewhere when winter coming and frog run dunno where when rain coming..dunno

Neutral Newbie

ya its true [sweatdrop]

i watch sumtink like these before in animal planet...

They can sense it.... [;)]

Phenomenon before disaster????

Before the cyclone struck Myanmar...

The military government whacked the Buddhist monks.......

Before the earth quake struck China...

The Chinese government whacked the Tibetan Buddhist monks....

Vesak day is Monday.......

You inteprete this Phenomenon.................

When you see lots of chicken crossing the road in Joo Chiat or Geylang, you know who is coming lah!lipsrsealed.gif

frog run dunno where when rain coming..

errr....., when rains comes, frogs very happy for the love plenty of water....... [sly][sly][sly] .

Always after heavy rain, especially at night, they will croak, croak, croak whole night..... [:/][:/][:/]

Phenomenon before disaster????

Before the cyclone struck Myanmar...

The military government whacked the Buddhist monks.......

Before the earth quake struck China...

The Chinese government whacked the Tibetan Buddhist monks....

Vesak day is Monday.......

You inteprete this Phenomenon.................

KISS the Monks..... [sly][sly][sly]

so........ you have good luck... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop] ...... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

yes.. the most impt lesson is when u goto toylet and see a dropped soap, remember to look ard, esp behind u.. else disaster will strike and ur backside will pain pain. laugh.giflipsrsealed.gif

when u goto toylet and see a dropped soap,

errr............ you still in soap era har.....

nowadays, liquid form shampoo where u can use it in both ways.......oops... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

That's why soap is dangerous when u drop it especially in public bathing areas....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Indonesia was reputed to be a terrorist training ground. Aceh province is one of the hot beds ...

The Tsunami struck just after Christmas........

I doubt anyone in such a high position would rely on this phenomenon, imagine "all evac because the toads came running". The ppl would be wondering he'shur.gif and if it did not happen, he will be knife.gif. But on a personal p.o.v and from older folks hand-down knowledge, I think I would run away first with my love ones.

But I do know that some industry do use a certain bird(I think its canary) to ascertain if there is poisonous adour or not.

↡ Advertisement