Trailer with container lying on the road

Dennisk

Neutral Newbie

Wah u very fast, Just pass by that place on the way into JI at ard 2.30pm and saw the same thing....2F2F trailer driver [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

ANother trailer pengsan??

Wah....better stay clear of such trailers especially those speeding ones at bends and corners!

The road is getting very accident prone lately.

Neutral Newbie

hmm u cannot blame them. if u so pro u go drive lo. they can pass means they are up to the standard to take control of this trucks. the height weight and length hinder or change their control. and they have 2 brake control. 1 on the truck and 1 on the container (i noe because my father work as a driver, trailer.) therefore it will be triple harder to control than buses or other long vehicles. their conering all tat depends on the container itself. even the speed is slow when taking corner, the container might overturn the whole vehicle due their CG. so not totally can blame the driver. y don u try and drive tat monster before u say anything here? [:)]

you are right..it is tough to drive one of those monsters...so the driver should know its limits and drive carefully.

This the second container truck to get into accident in few days - the first one whack a woman so bad - now in hospital with missing finger and broken bones.

I drive this road everyday coming home from work - everyday, container trucks driving 2F2F on this road and also west coast highway - where there are hardly TP and no cameras. Sometimes they race and overtake each other, and sometimes even overtake my car >90kph.

I can imagine if so difficult to drive very slow, then how difficult when speeding and racing and overtaking dangerously. These truck drivers ought to be disciplined before more lives are lost.

u are absolutely right. i travel the same path too... smaller vehicles or cars(read as compared to trucks / trailers, etc....) gets "pushed" . its just accidents waiting to happen.

Just make sure we aren't arnd then, thats all !!

mice

Turbocharged

actually, i dont understand your logics here.. that mean, if a pilot make a mistake, we cant blame them since flying a plane is very very tough...... [confused]

but without knowing what really happen, we cant jump to conclusion by saying the driver make a wrong judgement or mistake which causes the overturn... maybe it was a just puncture/exploded tyre since it's quite common and that's just another accident stats and not drivers fault (tmaybe the fault is not maintenaning a healthy tyre,..i've seen some trcuk with nearly botak tyre...)..... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

Botak tyres also have to see the boss wanna change the tyre anot. Most of these drivers don't own their vehicles.

Neutral Newbie

Dis stretch of road abit suay - 1 month ago van overturn at the traffic light about 50 meter behind [thumbsdown]

yup, very true.

sometimes doing bend and corner with trailer beside is like so scary...don't know they will topple anot...

Neutral Newbie

If you work in JI, I'm sure you see before 4 prime mover cum trailer (loaded or not) lined up at the traffic light in JI. Then green light all chiong off, all the cars behind just lan lan.. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement