Merc Benz Woman Dies from Stroke Case...

Xspace

No online article which I can find yet... This is from HWZ... Courtesy from http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1967043

Sibei 冤枉 (innocent)... ... [thumbsdown][smallcry]

==========

haifa8.gif

* Man chase woman driver to her house after minor car collision..

* Scolds, shout at her even as she's carried to the ambulance

* Woman suffers stroke & dies...

It was a minor collision between a BMW and a Mercedes-Benz. But it led to car chase,screaming rage from the driver and the death of other after a stroke...

The Mercedes driver, who believe to be around 20+, allegedly shouted yulgarities, and he insisted on being compensated even as the BMW driver, Mdm lee bee huat, 56, was being carried on the stretcher into an ambulance.

She died from a brain haemorrhage 2 weeks later.

The damage to the car? Just 1 broken wing mirror each.

According to the Mdm lee 's family.. the Mercedes driver chased mdm lee 's car through Lentor estate, off Yio chu kang road, for at least half a Kilometre....

She finally reached her house on Lentor street and stopped, sounding her horn...

Her son-in-law, Mr edwin Han, 36, sales manager, rushed outta the house and saw her seated in the car. with 1 young man standing close by...

Said Mr han :" I opened her car door... and asked if she okay... but she could not really speak."

Mr han say mdm lee appeared to be confused, frightened and unable to get out of the car herself...

During this time, the Mercedes driver allegedly kept yelling that "SHE KNOCKED MY CAR!!"

"i carried my mother-in-law out of the car, but the young man din stop yelling..." say Mr han.

Mdm lee 's 2 daughters also came out to help their mother... while Mr han go check with the guy wat happened...

"He kept shouting that my mother-in-law was drunk. i told him she doesn't drink... but he refuse to listen!! He had making such a din outside our house that the neighbours started to come out and BEO..." Mr Han say...

Mr han looked at the man 's Mercedes, and saw only its right mirror was damaged and offered to pay full damage....

He then wanted to go back to his house and check on mdm lee... but the young man shouted at him repeatedly :" YOU DUN MOVE!!! CHIU STAND THER!!! "

Mr han ignored him.. cos he worry abt mdm lee... as he walked back... the young guy started to YELL yulgarities non-stop..."

-----

Quick summary due to many text...

Young man yelled non-stop.. from the time Mdm lee carried into the house.. until ambulance come... and she pushed to the ambulance.. and even After ambulance drove off.. still din stop.....

Mr han make a police report... police say they will look into it....

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
(edited)

don't think police can do anything. civil case. but sue based on what? assualt? manslaughter? sg law for tort is virtually undeveloped. just unlucky

Edited by Nolicense

(edited)

siao [hur] one broken mirror only make such a big fuss, e woman pushed into e ambulance n e ambulance drove off liaoz still scoldin [hur] e young chap must haf a serious anger management prob [rifle][rifle][rifle] btw i think he tis kind of b@stard will not even feel guilty after he noe tat e woman died [rifle]

Edited by Tsr729

there are many benz drivers think they are big fark, but there are some who are humble.

Neutral Newbie

from karma point of view, merc driver could be the woman's karmic debtor that caused her death. I hope the merc driver have peaceful sleep with clear conscious after this.

a very sad case that shows the how important material things have become to people ... cars were made basically for transport and protection of passengers. The more costly a car becomes, the higher its status and importance to its owner. I can't imagine any van driver screaming blue murder over a broken side mirror. sigh ...

DISCREPANCIES IN REPAIR BILL!

the mercedes driver demanded 3k as compensation for a broken side mirror, and allegedly also submitted a car rental.

Mr han said the man had called him abt the compensation for the mirror the day after the incident.... But Mr han did not pay and asked that the mercedes be fixed at the cycle & carriage instead. The bill came to around 1.3k which ish less then half of wat he asked for...

Mr han also say he had also paid $400 for "car rental" w/o negotiating , as he was worried abt his mother-in-law. But he looked at the invoice later and become suspicious as it only had a car workshop 's letterhead and no details such as a signature or the name of the person who rented the car....

Mr han called the company and issued the invoice, and the woman answered say.. they were a workshop... and did not provide car rental service.....

Mr han immediatly lodged a police report on 29 APR.

On learning abt the incident... mdm lee 's husband was very upset and arrange meeting with the mercedes driver and asked for a meeting at the hospital....

According to him... the brother of the driver came alone.. and apologised

He begged mdm lee 's husband to let his brother off... saying he was YOUNG and still serving NS......

let me update on the 2nd part of the article.

Courtesy from HWZ. link same as above. i think the TS updated some articles there

anyone knows where this bugger stays and the car-plate of the merc? please also post the relevant info here. if u are a from TNP and has the info, please go to malaysia or any cybercafes in singapore to post these info. I will follow up.

tt boy really if i m the son in law i would have whack him...

Frm wad i suspect the lady already had slight discomfort or symptoms of stroke coming up.. As frm the passage the "hairless Boy" said she was drunk... Frm wad i see, mayb she was zig zagging due to her condition and trying to head home fast as thats wad she felt most comfortable and safest so she didnt stop although a accident has occur...

Thru the much rude spineless confrontation, tt raises her BP and made her condition worsen...

I m juz assuming...dun take my word for it

"He begged mdm lee 's husband to let his brother off... saying he was YOUNG and still serving NS......"

Let him off? Why didnt he leave mdm lee alone then? It was just a bloody side mirror, not a piece of flesh off his body.

Supercharged
from karma point of view, merc driver could be the woman's karmic debtor that caused her death. I hope the merc driver have peaceful sleep with clear conscious after this.

i beg to differ... I curse him endless sleepless night until he repent

Hypersonic

Bcoz of a wing mirror and that bugger made such a big hoo-ha over it? Haiz, stop treating your car like some gem. It's suppose to work for you, not you work for him.