Volkswagen Jetta GLI 2.0T

Nikolaiski69

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Just another GTi with a boot. understand from review that it tends to understeer at corners. still a few miles away from GTI. thot now GTI going at 10* only, i'd go for the GTI if so. i know people would say boot...boot boot boot...thats about sillypollean. [hur][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Vicz

Neutral Newbie

The car definitely handles differently from a GTI. It's also more comfortable, and just as fast, but lacks in driving feel due to the numb steering. Actually, you gotta steer it thru it's chassis..feel the bumps with ur butt and feet where possible if u wanna drive at the limits with the Jetta.

The 10*K golf gti is a "light" version without leather seats, sunroof, bi-xenon lights and other missing pieces of equipment, so not fare to compare this way, but just for record, I like the GTI because i don't like sedans..haha

(edited)

With an extra boot the weight adds another 200++kg or so....GTI pls. [:|]

If really want comfort with more interior & boot space go for Passat 1.8T(116K) or 2.0T pls.

Golf GTI will be more fun to drive as a hatchback. If want more space and comfort look for another car.

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

i'm not too sure of the Octavia VRS' price...

ohh..maybe ONE selling point for the Jetta - those who like sedans AND want to tune it kao kao like the GTI..LSD and all..-grin- the 1.8TFSI engine has its limitations lah, and it is an automatic. Passat 2.0TFSI available on indent basis only if i'm not wrong