Doc caught with his pants down in JW clinic

Apollo

Doctor: I was blackmailed

GP caught having affair with assistant sues partners for 'forcing' him to sell shares

Zul Othman

[email protected]

ln-cnc-docsex.jpg

The businesses are worth more than $2 million and Dr Tam was earning about $250,000 a year. -- ST PHOTO: AZIZ HUSSIN

HE FIRST heard the rumours in 2000, but Dr Khairul Abdul Rahman was unwilling to believe that his partner, Dr Tam Tak Chuen, was involved in an affair with a clinic assistant.

Six years passed before he began to doubt Dr Tam's insistent denials.

On one occasion in October 2006, Dr Khairul, 44, spotted his married associate with Ms Joanne Chew, 25, alone together after working hours at their Jurong West clinic.

He also found what he believed to be the smoking gun: A semen-stained tissue after the two had left for the night.

As a result, Dr Khairul

↡ Advertisement

The clinic assistant chio or not?

chio or not never mind...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

must be hyper active one, most important...... [sly][sly][sly]

some chio but can see no touch only, some not chio but ool......la......la...... [inlove][inlove][inlove]

Neutral Newbie

My question is - was the camera installed for some other purpose [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] , but somehow caught him in the act [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Turbocharged
(edited)

Either way, Doctor A is going to lose money.

(1)If he did not lodge the police report, he will be blackmailed by Doctor B, resulting in business loss as well as giving money to Doctor B.

(2) If he lodged that police report, his wife would file for a divorce citing adultery as the reason. He would lose a lot of money to his wife.

I am wondering if that clinic assistant is part of the conspiracy luring Doctor Tam into the trap.

Edited by Albeniz

cool man...

Can somebody sexpose her?? i wanna see her face...somehow or rather is the video gonna leak out?? [pirate]

Nv sxxt at the place where u eat... [knife]

Supercharged
That is quite sometime liao. But the girl there all got abit of standards sly.gif

idea.gif now i know why u so loyal to this clinic lipsrsealed.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

after this post comes out, the only one to benefit will be the owners cos all the bros here in MCF will flock from East to West just to oogle at the mi-si.

Neutral Newbie
The clinic assistant chio or not? [lipsrsealed]

Yah man, anyone knows how Ms Joanne Chew looks like, please share leh... [:p]

wat a friggin fool... can't he do his hanky panky else where? this is a doc with medical knowledge but zero street IQ...

The clinic assistant chio or not?

chio or not never mind...... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

must be hyper active one, most important...... [sly][sly][sly]

some chio but can see no touch only, some not chio but ool......la......la...... [inlove][inlove][inlove]

she looks like my avatar.

serious

↡ Advertisement