Kena Summon in own season parking area

Mawyy

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

I kena summon at my own season parking area because 2 building allocated to me are fully occupied boy.. I actually didn't realise that i was parking at motorcycle area cause my EP80 fit in nicely and i just park and go.. Haha now still waiting for reply from HDB..

wondering will HDB allocate me more area to park or not.. Na Bei...

Thanks.

Regards,

Maw

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Time to write-in to ur town council and ask for more red lots. But i doubt it'll act unless it gathered enough of such requests.

but u park m/cycle lot tat one hor...abit hard to appeal la.

HDB carparks having not enough lots is quite a common scene. For the place where i live (bukit panjang), most of the flats were owned by ah ma who were relocated from the kampongs in the 90s. thus, they didn't expect so many people to own car. Now, with more people turning to resale flats here, plus the passing away of old folks, the people who own the flats are getting younger and younger, and most of them tend to have cars.

The policy by the town council here is that only the house owner can be allocated a season parking pass. House occupants will need to wait till end of month, then can buy the leftover tickets. Of course, some house owners have more than 1 vehicles......

luckily for us, the fatimahs here also understand the situation. as long as you have a season pass, even if u park on double yellow line, they don't book. So far that's the case.....

Turbocharged

yalor... actually hor, how not knowing that particular lot is a m/c lot when someone actually stay there?? very hard to swallow that excuse... [laugh]

I got summon for parking in the NPP lot before.

That night nearby got RC dinner and also carpark under repair, left maybe 80% capacity.

Come back late about 10pm saw no more lot. Some cars already started illegally parking already.

As the NPP close around 9, they return to HQ and the lot was vacant and moreover I leave for work early before they come.

What the heck just park, sway sway kanna summon in under 15 mins.

Fatimah obviously dunno wats going on around there and maybe din even look at my season ticket.

I say I got a valid season ticket and why do I wanna park in a NPP lot if there are vacant lots, obviously there are none right?

Wrote in and they waive with the usual template answer.

Really, I still remember clearly becos I went to fetch my wife back from work and the routine and time was pretty fixed.

Then my NPP really eat snake becos 9 plus they close liaos, must complain [furious]

[sweatdrop] park at motorcycle lot kena summon, park at npp lot kena summon. Normal ma complain for wat? no need complain. Park at road side next time. leave a note next to your season parking coupon inside the car, writing dear parking auntie, no more season lot, pls give me chance.

Neutral Newbie

my place here always got people park police reserve lots one leh... the police also like heck care...

Actually is depend individually, if i'm the police i will call TP instead of Auntie Fatimah. Becos TP issue summon more than fatimah. [sly][laugh]

[sweatdrop] park at motorcycle lot kena summon, park at npp lot kena summon. Normal ma complain for wat? no need complain. Park at road side next time. leave a note next to your season parking coupon inside the car, writing dear parking auntie, no more season lot, pls give me chance.

Park at road side lagi worst, 70 bucks fine

I could not find any EP80 with two wheels but i got this.

Or were you trying to tell us that you got summon for leaving your exhuast pipe at the motorcycle lot?

post-64-1216705894_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement