I think change name one lah

Last time donno call tony what

But don't think is tonydeath

:XD:

I remember the picture :grin:

i remembered got 1 tonyhawk before....
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Heard seabed surrounding that area a lot of good quality sand, unlimited due to the nature of the current flow across that area............

Really ?? Can sea sand be used for construction??? Maybe some other industry - I'm not sure

Turbocharged

Cannot fight with China, so fight with us ....

more like trying their luck..

If China can claim the whole of SCS based on some ambigous map/documents.. maybe they also can

more like trying their luck..

If China can claim the whole of SCS based on some ambigous map/documents.. maybe they also can

It is more likely an upcoming election ploy , to play up nationalism especially amongst the Johoreans who were more bitter than anyone else when they lost Pedra Branca. They have to pay particular attention to Johor as Mahathir  has already made his intentions clear about Johor. They know once brought up to ICJ, even if they have zero chance in succeeding, it would be left hanging there for at least an year, by which time elections would be over.

Then again the Ah Tiong theory sounds interesting though  unlikely, but knowing the Ah Tiongs anything is possible. Or they are both  working on it for mutual benefits.

Edited by Nav14
  • Praise 1

ya la.. just KBCB claim only... free one

then ah-tiong can help ah-naj with land reclaimation making the 2 middle rocks to become missile base... been there, done that  [laugh]

In Ternate (Indonesia) coconut crabs are a delicacy, can find in some restaurants but not commonly eaten because it's quite ex by local standards.  They serve it in some kinda of rendang style.

• Praise 2

In Ternate (Indonesia) coconut crabs are a delicacy, can find in some restaurants but not commonly eaten because it's quite ex by local standards.  They serve it in some kinda of rendang style.

No wonder this coconut crabs gone extinct and a protected species .... :a-m1524:

ya it's quite ex also for Singapore market when I bring in some to test.

The fight over sovereignty won't be over so easily. Once they have enough funds they will be back at it again.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/malaysia-withdraws-pedra-branca-case-singapore-happy-to-agree-says-vivian-balakrishnan?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&xtor=CS1-10#link_time=1527668340

Statue of limitations = 10 years

↡ Advertisement