New Ford KA is ready

Contax

that means its specs is more or less same as fiat 500 lor.. engine same, chassis same also... wonder what's the price gonna be? same as fiat 500.. [sweatdrop]

(edited)

I drove the old ka when i first went to melb. It may not have been fast, but it's handling when stock almost put my modified 180sx to shame. I used to put heaps of gutless wrx drivers to shame around the Caulfield "S" bend. Build, trim, and sound system were were also top notch so it would be interesting to see how this stacks up when it appears.

Edited by Elfenstar

I agree that the older one had more character and this just blends in with the crowd

too bad our AD here didn't bring it in at the end of its shelf life. It's price was rock bottom and it may have done quite well in the budget department if they priced it like a subaru R1 or mitsu "i"

isn't it juz a 10% photocopy reduction of the Mazda 2? tongue.gif

Different altogether .This KA basically is getting it's engine and chassis from new fiat500 .Only the design is pen by ford europe.

that means its specs is more or less same as fiat 500 lor.. engine same, chassis same also... wonder what's the price gonna be? same as fiat 500.. [sweatdrop]

haha ...then the sales will be a flop .