Sentosa last nite so happening.. chut mata

Apollo

(edited)

Police move in after angry crowds demand refund for cancelled Sentosa show

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/photo/getFullSizePhoto.do?id=23379http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/photo/getArticlePhoto.do?id=3880

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/photo/getArticlePhoto.do?id=3878http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/photo/getArticlePhoto.do?id=3879

"Some foreigners began to bang tables; staff (including a manager at the counter) just nonchalantly said "Sentosa will never give cash refunds. If you're interested in swapping tickets for vouchers, step forward."

-------------

according to the past rules.. the apex stops with the manager and his staff..

time to move on..

Edited by Apollo
↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Really malu. All the GEMS campaign that Govt has promoting was washed down the drain in a single night. All should boycott Sentosa since it's management is so inflexible and treat customers like dirt. I always feel that it is an island of fleece. Everything is so damn expensive.

Edited by Coolpica

just wondering how many elites & AMTK coming in fr international conference esp the security conference got caught in this..

it wud b interesting who gets to face the gulliotine soon.

Turbocharged

wat a good deal... u pay me cash, i cancel the show, i refund with voucher...

like that hor, i can easily "sell" the voucher off leh..... [sweatdrop]

uumm..btw, wonder what voucher will they refund with?? dont tell me it's those useless spa or beijing 101 voucher i always receive hor.... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

[furious][furious][shakehead][shakehead] Was there last night for the show with my kids. Songs of the Sea show was cancelled due to technical glitch. They were offering a 3 mths valid coupon for the show with free island admission. It was $6 per ticket. There were many many many unhappy tourists. Mata was called to "crowd control". Disgraceful conduct from their staff who are ill trained to handle the situation. Sentosa management should be fired for allowing such a thing to happen. What happened to all the contigency planning from their "world class" resort island? I asked the staff if this was the first time its happened and he replied that its happened before. Did they expect everyone to accept their offer of "complimentary" tickets as fair compensation? What about those who were on flights home the next day? What could they do with their 3 month tickets. Top staff did not even turn up.... utterly pathetic excuse if you ask me. [thumbsdown]

All in all,everyone left feeling cheated. [knife] Even the Mata cannot believe it. He just shook his head when I asked him what's the problem of returning the money they just took from us 20 mins earlier. The fault was entirely on Sentosa.... they were even accepting ticket sales 10 mins before the show was supposed to start. So much for our service

Song of The Sea is a show something like the old magical fountain show like that one...Not so bad , i watched it before...

So WTF so big deal..Juz return them the money and settle all the problem..The wonder SENTOSA so cheap skate want..when asking for job the salary they offer like those BANGLA come here to work want...Sob Sob... [rifle]

Sentosa really mismanaged this situation and I'm disappointed, especially since they are one of our top tourist spot. They should just give everyone a choice of a full refund or voucher w/free entry fee.

Turbocharged

lousy management, previously when my show at golden village was delayed by about 10 mins they still gave away free pop corns.

Neutral Newbie

even cancelled international concerts like Celine Dion, tickets are refunded! how can these tourists not be refunded? I hope that there was some high up there angmoh for some international news travel journal report there last night.

STUPID.