Drive to Malaysia must fill up White Card again ?

My mum say ytd news reported abt this, knn malaysia boleh big time really trying to hit back at us after the P. Branca issue, anyway i hope they continue to shoot themselves in their foot [rifle][laugh]

Just prepare some white card in your car before entering JB. More tricks to come after the P island lost to us. [sly][laugh]

I remembered reading that it's a time-limited trial, just that not many know exactly when it will end. I say it's partly the fault of the media.

Ya we got P Brankar. But they got mitter lock. So it's half half lor.

So the white card...maybe we only need to fill in 1/2 portion next time. [sly]

My mum say ytd news reported abt this, knn malaysia boleh big time really trying to hit back at us after the P. Branca issue, anyway i hope they continue to shoot themselves in their foot [rifle][laugh]

the problem is, even when most Singaporean know that they are trying to be funny... set this rulez, set that rulez... yet, they still cant resist goig into Mal... just log into onemotoring to see what i mean...

ya lor, why so many sgp like to chiong mys ar [furious]

dun go, and make custom free, i can go pump petrol within 20minutes time [thumbsup]

cannot say like that lah bro, tat is thier house, they suka suka any pattern also can [:|] not happy, dun go lor [laugh]

bro wat abt at e malaysia custom,do we haf to use their touch n go card to pay to enter or cash is oso acceptable?

cannot don't go leh, singaporean are like that when no where to go in SG so must go MY maybe life here are too boring liao. [laugh]

Despite they are cases reported robbing or car kena stolen in JB they still take risk to go.

Unless MY increase the custom entry fee to M$50. [sly][laugh]

Always b prepared with them, they can shift goal post anytime they want.Dun ever invest there, they can suka suka change rules.

I just read the papers this morning....It's actually a miscommunication btwn the msia customs and HQ in KL....They have confirmed that white card is not needed with immediate effect. And becos of this miscomm, it caused even heavier traffic jams for the past 2 days when motorists do not carry white cards with them and what's worse msia customs themselves also ran out the cards after distributing.

What a boo-boo... [thumbsdown]