Broquet buy and installation where??

Zniper

dun flame me, i did a search in tis forum but cant seems to find anyone saying where to buy and install... search results of 38 pages, look until my eyes [dizzy] ..

so any kind bros can recommend me any mechanics or shop to buy and install??

↡ Advertisement

Wanna save fuel money? [sly]

I last time long ago install b4 but dun find it effective.

Which one u want? Those install in the fuel tank or inline with fuel line? If on the fuel line, may void your car's warranty.

U looking at which type? Booster?

(edited)

There used to be a lot of installer last time when it was popular but now....I dunno who still does it.

U can ask around Ubi & AMK car workshops. Or see whether u can find any distributor on yellow pages or greenbook and dan bring to your regular car workshop to install it.

It's easy to install but make sure they isolate it away from the engine incase of leakage which can cause fire.

Booster is not effective lah. Some ppl put both in fuel tank and on fuel line. Waste money only lah. Money not worth spending. Save it on your petrol bill more practical.

Edited by Watwheels

(edited)

U have to find the fuel line hoses and connect in btw. Its usually right at the top of the engine bay. [nod]

I had the B-30(inline) install in my ex-lancer and also the current sonata. Quite minmium effect i would say. [:|]

Its install right at the top and secure via bolts & nuts. U might have to drill holes if required at the top-side metal body. [:/]

Better to get a mechanic to do it. U do not want have leakages while your're driving. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Any workshop can do it. Just have to pay some labour fee.

Edited by Hiphiphoray

hmm, i hav a fren installed wif it and quite happy wif the effect... his is vios same as mine too... anyway, juz called down and was quoted a price of $380 with installation... [:)]

Neutral Newbie
dun flame me, i did a search in tis forum but cant seems to find anyone saying where to buy and install... search results of 38 pages, look until my eyes [dizzy] ..

so any kind bros can recommend me any mechanics or shop to buy and install??

my previous ride i installed at McWell; model is 30;cost me appro. $380 but personeelly feel not much improvement.

but if u got additional $$; can try lah.maybe u have a better feedback.

[inlove][inlove]

hmm, i hav a fren installed wif it and quite happy wif the effect... his is vios same as mine too... anyway, juz called down and was quoted a price of $380 with installation...

Oh. $380 liao har, can try rah. Cos it doesnt need maintenance and can easily last for 10 years. [nod]

I got mine in 2006 for $530. [:/]

Neutral Newbie

bro..most of the "modern" (younger gen) wk shop will noe how to fix for u..last x i paid oni $10-$15 for installation.

Neutral Newbie

I got a second hand broquet that is still in my car. I am selling my car soon. I willing to part my Boostmaster30 for the price of $150. You can cover the uninstall and install at workshop. Neg. Hurry. 96972864

hmm, i hav a fren installed wif it and quite happy wif the effect... his is vios same as mine too... anyway, juz called down and was quoted a price of $380 with installation... smile.gif

Save your money. It just an indian snake oil effect. Let us know your friend comment after few months time. smile.gif

↡ Advertisement