Why are Sillyporeans so 'ugly' and complaining?

Gearoil

Some 'too free'....'don't know what to do'... Stomper named psp1000 posted pictures and complaint about a man walking his husky in Punggol...saying how come this man can keep a husky as pet!..when farking HDB rules say cannot!

Now the poor guy will probably lose his beloved husky just becos of such 'bo liao' ppl.

Real bartxxds living in the heartlands... [thumbsdown]

HDBs rules are for morons...which just as well highlight why there are many unpleasant ppl who reside in it!

Why ppl just can't leave others who do no harm to them, alone? [mad]

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singapor...nt.jsp?id=24445

↡ Advertisement

Bro, do agree with you on the 'Bo Liao-ness' of some posts from these Stompers [:|]

Maybe this Stomper happened to stepped onto the Gao Sai of this husky since he had mentioned that the owner never bother to pick up the Sai when it poo hence wanted revenge [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Maybe the whole HDB is air-con, and he & dog stays alone.

I think its ok as long as there is no night barking issues, or dog smell keeps lingering in the lift, or dog litter everywhere,etc.

Just really boliao psp1000, jealous and too free.

i think you should use the word people, not singaporeans. many people elsewhere are equally ugly and complaining.

we need to show more love for fellow singaporeans, esp. as the govt doesn't seem to love us as much as the FTs [smallcry][bigcry]

Why ppl just can't leave others who do no harm to them, alone?

What kind of idiotic thinking is this?? [hur][hur][hur]

Rules are to be followed. You can break them, you can bend them but when you're caught do not KPKB cos everyone else is law abiding.

By the same token, if I see someone rob/hammer/ [knife] / [rifle] your loved ones, I should pretend nothing happened and turn a blind eye? They are not harming me what.... [crazy]

Bro,

A lot of singaporeans jiak ba eng one.

That day i park my car in washing bay in preparation to wash my car.

When I went back to pick up all the barang barang, apparently someone called the CISCO when I was away from my car. In the end, still need to negotiate with the officer for illegal parking in washing bay.

Turbocharged

Sounds like you're a very inflexible man. You ever consider taking plasticine to mould yourself??

Neutral Newbie
Bro, do agree with you on the 'Bo Liao-ness' of some posts from these Stompers [:|]

Maybe this Stomper happened to stepped onto the Gao Sai of this husky since he had mentioned that the owner never bother to pick up the Sai when it poo hence wanted revenge [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Or the person must be a "Dog hater"

Neutral Newbie

The thing that bugs me is that it's convenient for people to report such bo liao stuff.

But when it comes to serious incidents like bus drivers being bullied and such, nobody cares.

Seriously, do these people get any prizes for reporting stories to Stomp? It's becoming a nuisance than a leisure read.

Neutral Newbie

only know how to blame & complain, never look at themselves.

What to complain or blame in life? if there is any, only yourself to blame & complain.

Be responsible to your own life, make your own decision.

Life is fair, some make it, some don't. Those don't make it, because of they themselves, nothing to do with anything outside of them.

Sounds like you're a very inflexible man. You ever consider taking plasticine to mould yourself??

Sorry bro, That's how I'm made, that's how I am [:/]

I must admit I am opinionated and sometimes will clash my opinions with others. No disrespect but I'd rather be direct and to the point. No intention to insult or demean the other fella.

What to do? [sweatdrop] I always stick my neck out even at work. If I disagree, I say I disagree even to my boss. He always can sack me if he wants to. [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Where are the eye-witnesses when we need them? but these nothing better to do people love the limelight and the kick of getting their complaint published in papers and media.

↡ Advertisement