Will the greedy petrol cartel raise the fuel price in June 2008?

Auron

Will the greedy petrol cartel raise the fuel price in June 2008?  

68 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes, definitely.
    • No, they decide to give motorist a breather this month.

Crude oil price drop from USD135 to USD124 for the past 10 days.. Boycott of kortex is still on.. Maybe we have to boycott 1 more

Neutral Newbie

Have they ever missed out any chance to rise the pump price.

Some Parliament prick still thinks that current fuel price is still alright... but doesn't that prick knows that soaring fuel price leads to alot repercussion?

Turbocharged

repercussion like their pocket heavier?? yah.. they know i think....

talk about petrol price hike, i dont want to waste my guessing chance on it since i know they dont have to stop........i would rather guesss will SMRT asking for hike soon?? will Taxi asking for hike soon?? how about airline??... [sweatdrop]

ummm btw, wonder is there any price hike from KTM recently??..anyone took a train up to MY recently, can cooment on their ticket price??... [:p]

Neutral Newbie

all are repercussion....

In many countries, GOV helps the people, in this red dot land, people helps the GOV and have to help pay for GOV Honest Mistakes. [hur]

Neutral Newbie

ya man....oil price drop for so many days liao...still see no sign of price drop at the pumps....they are really earning big bucks! so really kortex boycott still going on?

Turbocharged

i think they were laughing when heard the news and maybe someone immediately pick up the phone and call someone to say hi... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Wrong, it should be -

anything don't benefit gov ZERO priority

no action needed

people die people's problem

Turbocharged

i think to be fair to them, it should be :

anything don't benefit gov low priority but will monitor the situation and IF the condition has erroded to the level of unaccepatble, priority level would be riased..

no action needed as of now since still within "accepatble level" but rest assure they will monitor the situation and appropriate action will be taken IF anyone found to be capitalizing or monopolizing or whatever crap which needs immediate action.

people die, they are concern" and it's "OUR" problem and a task team would be formed to look into it and suggest what need to be done to ensure people dont die and if they die, how they die, when they die, why they die, who die first, ....wait 6mths for the report...

[laugh][laugh][laugh]