Terrible Accident....

Chaihot5

Twincharged

I am glad if you could do it like manual transmission.

With the newer auto transmissions I think its as good or even better than manual for normal drivers. Even in my old toyota corona, it can downshift faster than most normal drivers already once I floor the accelerator.

↡ Advertisement

my type doubt can

need much bigger one

Car-Truck-Accident.jpg

The saloon car driver is Justice Bao Qing Tian distance relative with a name call "Bao Cee Liao" :lll._.::a-rip:

• Praise 2

The saloon car driver is Justice Bao Qing Tian distance relative with a name call "Bao Cee Liao" :lll._.::a-rip:

many years ago in changi road

vios vs dhl truck

untitled.jpg

vios vs dhl truck

Tomorrow 6am departure to Penang [drivingcar] drive trip, this picture reminds me :huh: to stay awake holding tight onto my steering for 8 hours on the NS-highway :slow:

• Praise 5

Tomorrow 6am departure to Penang [drivingcar] drive trip, this picture reminds me :huh: to stay awake holding tight onto my steering for 8 hours on the NS-highway :slow:

I think you better go home now to sleep

• Praise 1

I think you better go home now to sleep

Bro Mustank,

Can not lah....I the sinkapoh lang pledge myself hand stop mouth stop, chor kang wor.......... [smallcry]

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 7

It was reported the Vios was speeding excessively and recklessly. If really true, the Vios driver deserved his punishment of death.

vios vs dhl truck

untitled.jpg

Penang ok la.. if tired just take more breaks. I always take 2 breaks, around Malacca and after KL or even after Ipoh if I'm up for it.

But drive in the day traffic will be quite heavy, sun will be hot. Makes the driver drowsy. I always drive overnight. Less traffic and cooling.

It was reported the Vios was speeding excessively and recklessly. If really true, the Vios driver deserved his punishment of death.

Penang ok la.. if tired just take more breaks. I always take 2 breaks, around Malacca and after KL or even after Ipoh if I'm up for it.

But drive in the day traffic will be quite heavy, sun will be hot. Makes the driver drowsy. I always drive overnight. Less traffic and cooling.

Planned BF at Ayer Hitam and Lunch at Ipoh, along the way with 2~3 pit stops for petrol, coffees and singing.. :o .. I mean taking out my small microphone to pee :shy:

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 9

my type doubt can

need much bigger one

Car-Truck-Accident.jpg

OMG!

vios vs dhl truck

untitled.jpg

This is worse! OMG! RIP!

Luckily the motorcyclist was not seriously injured. I think the driver of the car was injured. Saw someone running, I thought he would run towards the motorcyclist, end up he turned left towards the car.

speedy recovery.

Enjoy your trip!

When I was a kid, one day going home in the bus after school. Was sitting near the back of the bus, and sleeping, when suddenly a loud crash woke me up.

This was near boon lay, bus on old jurong road, beside the PIE. I was flung forward and hit my wrist on the seat in front. Everybody started getting off the bus.

When I got off the bus and walked to the front, I saw a car crushed under the bus. Looks like the picture above with the truck and car.

The car was on the wrong side of the road. I could see an arm sticking out of the car. The fingers were twitching. I could not see the rest of the body. The whole top half of the car was crushed under the bus.

Now many years later, I can still remember the twitching fingers. [:(]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1