Terrible Accident....

Chaihot5

another one

Never preface this post with CCB? [;)]

Anyway, the driver damn calm. Like he sees vehicles going the wrong way everyday till he is no longer surprised. His voice tone hardly changed!

CTE again?.......in the middle of the night years ago when a stretch of CTE near AMK was doing road widening I was driving UP towards yishun when I saw a pair of car headlights coming DOWN on lane 1 on my side of the road [furious][furious] luckily I have the habit of driving on lane 2. BUT then again cant really blame the driver because the construction work took out all the center dividers for that stretch and rows of lighting as well, so that stretch was rather dim, but how the hack he managed to drive across without noticing something strange about the surrounding oncoming cars is beyond me.

I think the driver best mitigation during his defence will be using below example:

Joke: A Madman of a Driver
A man driving on the highway. His wife calls him on his cell phone and in a worried voice exclaims, ''Herman, be careful! I just heard on the radio that there is a madman driving the wrong way on Route 280!''

Herman says, ''I know, but there isn't just one, in fact all of them are driving in the wrong direction!''

• Praise 1

Man who drove against traffic arrested after 8-vehicle pileup on AYE

A red Honda believed to be driving against traffic was involved in an eight-car pile up on the Ayer Rajah Expressway on Sept 21, 2015. PHOTO: LIANHE WANBAO READER

PUBLISHED1 HOUR AGOUPDATED33 MIN AGO

Joanna Seow

Chew Hui Min

SINGAPORE - A 63-year-old man who is believed to have driven a red Honda against traffic on the Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) on Monday morning, has been arrested.

The police said on Tuesday they were still investigating the eight-vehicle pileup, which involved a motorcycle, lorry, two cars and four taxis.

It occurred near the South Buona Vista exit at around 6am. The accident was on the side of the expressway towards Changi.

Three people were sent while conscious, to the National University Hospital, said the police. One of them was the 63-year-old man who was arrested in connection with the case. The man, surnamed Leow, is believed to be on his way to his workplace in Jurong when the accident happened.

Shin Min Daily News reported that three foreign workers also suffered minor injuries. One of the workers told Shin Min that the red Honda crashed into the taxi, spun on the road, and hit the lorry they were on.

As the accident happened just before the morning peak hour, it resulted in a traffic jam lasting more than two hours, reports said.

Several video clips from in-car cameras have been posted online showing a red Honda driving against traffic.

Car driving opposite traffic along AYE

The video below shows the aftermath on the AYE as a motorist drove past the accident scene.

Edited by Seohster
  • Praise 1

I think so

I think we should add 2 more lanes to the roads

One dedicated lane for bicycles and another for motorbikes

I think is safer for everyone

Let's all vote Pinobii as transport minister 🏼😎

• Praise 2

Another one today morning. As of 1pm, it is still not cleared.

attachicon.gif11219368_10154108335243912_2243966930725222137_n.jpg

yup, I got stuck on slow moving traffic jam near AYE (clementi ave 2 exit) toward tuas about 1120hrs.

WA still not clear ar. This was on the radio from 8am

The concrete mixer was already there when I passed by at 0630 or was it 0620hr.. I must have happened not long before that as I saw only one chap waving away traffic (2 extreme right lanes occupied) and there was no police yet.

Will try to upload the videos of both crashes on both days (my usual route to work at that time). Hope tomorrow morning's journey will be smooth...

another one

you recorded this from your car ?

Let's all vote Pinobii as transport minister 🏼😎

good-lim-bei-like-your-idea.jpg

Edited by Angcheek
  • Praise 4

A motorcyclist was ran over by a bolehland truck at PIE towards Changi Airport before Kallang Way just now around 5+, causing massive jam all the way to bukit batok. Motorcyclist died instantly. RIP [smallcry]

ZozYXQgl.jpg

photo taken from hwz

Latest video shows it's not the truck drive faults, who was arrested. The bike was overtaking from the left and was likely to be at the blindspot when the SUV failed to take a proper lookout while filtering left.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/truck-driver-arrested-after-motorcyclist-killed-in-pie-crash-video-allegedly-shows?movideo_m=1347014

initially the truck driver was arrested for causing the death of the biker ... but now this evidence has surfaced, the truck driver is saved.

now the SUV driver better wash his/her backside and prepare.

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 4

Obviously the driver is commit "Murdering Plot" with his car first than physical assault

Right at the gate of the 公安 :wacko:[sweatdrop]

Or maybe driver is the 公安 [sly]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1