Safe to go MY land this weekend?

Aucsl

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

with petrol hike 40%, wonder is it safe to go KL this weekend? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Should I postpone the trip? [gossip]

Edited by Aucsl
↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

it's safe, not save.

Anyway, not safe is what sense?

I asked is bcoz I oso driving to KL this wkend. [laugh]

Edited by Fcw75

Better not. My friends in KL opposition planning some protests...

Imagine last time the petrol went up by 30 sen, 10,000+ protesters turn out in full force. That is before Anwar becomes the opp leader.

Now petrol increase 80 sen and under Anwar+Lim Kit siang's leadership, the protests could worsen.

My take is that be prepared for a chaotic Malaysia in the next few weeks. May even force the government not to increase petrol again in August if the pressure is there.

Neutral Newbie

last time protest I was there, police setup lots of road block along NSH... [crazy][crazy][crazy]

go lah ..... which part of KL are you going ? KL so big. Even protests also near those prominent places like twin towers, putrajaya, Nat'l mosque or merdeka square niah.

Why worry so much. Go and enjoy yourself lah.

Neutral Newbie

Ya, will avoid those places. not so worry la, just pre-cautious. [cool] anywhere will not cancel the trip [nod]

with petrol hike 40%, wonder is it safe to go KL this weekend? [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Should I postpone the trip? [gossip]

Safe to go, just avoid those protest area...

As usual, remember to standby more cash for emergercy like kopi $, etc... [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

ya, always extra cash.. cash is king ma [laugh]

but hor, dunno kopi lui will hike 40% or not [jawdrop]

lastnite custom was quite smooth IN/OUT of SG but the queue at petrol kiosks are shakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gifshakehead.gif

even some ulu petrol kiosks are jam-packed with cars (SG & MY cars)hur.gifhur.gifhur.gifhur.gif

err... a bit too early lor.. i tot its in july or something... [laugh][laugh] maybe pre-great boleh land sale...

↡ Advertisement