Pay road tax using installment plan?

Reno

if i remembered correctly...they will offset the balance from your next due rd tax... [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Some of you are lucky, some needs cash to turn around their business. You never know.

Always be prepared to have a broader vision. [;)]

People asked about if there is such a service, just reply with yes or no and not something less constructive. No offence taken.

few hundred buckeroos to tide over biz? selling kacang puteh or wat? [wave]

I do agree with you, but I also use this service not because I cannot afford it. Rather, I use it to accumulate points to exchange for my wife's favourite AMOS cookies [sly] OK OK, I'm cheapo [laugh][laugh]

I agree with bro blackyv.. if you need installment plan to pay road tax, then you should not own a car..

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Obiviously some are never going to be self-employed at some point of the time. [wave]

Edited by Caparo

I have only heard of paying motor insurance by installments from NTUC....

This Must combine with Insurance

Then they allow to paid by Instalment [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie
r u sure u want to keep ur car if u have one in the first place??....[rolleyes]

no offecne but if road tax also need to pay installment, i think u should be [sweatdrop] a lot recently with everything getting more expensive and u may need to reconsider car ownership status...... [lipsrsealed]

Hmm, I applied Diners solely for Roadtax purpose. Pay all 4cars roadtax via Instalments (12mths for full yr). with this I clock gd credit history plus earn rewards points! Best of all, I pay the Diners bills via nets thru' AXS. Get NETs & AXS lucky draw chances too!

Kill 4 birds wif 1 stone.

EA

what i know only insurance can but not road tax due to certain policy when u sell ur car.... idea.gif

after making the payment to LTA,the installments is between individual and the credit card company,so it has got nothing to do with selling car away.

you still have to pay the credit card company the monthly installments.

hi all,

as above any body which company providing this service?

thanks [sunny]

use Diners Club, 3 to 6 months interest free installment,

just proceed to the counter where you pay your road tax

summit your Diners Club card and tell them you wish to pay

(3 or 6 months) installment. very easy

Paying via installment does not mean u dun have $$$$. Like some bro mention here, clock point for their credit card n use them to redeem goodies

Neutral Newbie
Some of you are lucky, some needs cash to turn around their business. You never know.

Always be prepared to have a broader vision. [;)]

People asked about if there is such a service, just reply with yes or no and not something less constructive. No offence taken.

thank you... bro for the stand up(for me).

i got 3cars to feed so is good for me to pay installment; can earn point through credit cards, pocket not so tight.

thanks

Neutral Newbie
I agree with bro blackyv.. if you need installment plan to pay road tax, then you should not own a car..

bro,

nothing wrong to pay road tax using installment right?

no offend, don't tell me that u pay yr car full in cash?

[inlove]

Neutral Newbie
i know diners can.

my ocbc also send me pamphlet stating that i can pay insurance and road tax by installments.

that's good, me have ocbc card also, will contact them for details, thanks for the help.

[sunny][sunny]

I think these days everything can be paid by installment. Banks are so well-off they can incur admin minor charges and still charge 0% interest. Win-win solution for everyone.

Problem is, paying by installment lulls you into a false sense of financial security. Some people can pay off their installments/bills in full every month, but some cannot pay full all the time. Hence, there is still profit to be earned by the finance companies.

Well, anyway, I pay road tax thru Diners 6-mth installment too, but I'm sure to project my monthly expenditure (car installment, road tax, insurance, car park) before buying a car.

And it's got nothing to do with financial ability.

i know diners can.

my ocbc also send me pamphlet stating that i can pay insurance and road tax by installments.

OCBC , i think they charge a one time admin fee, better check first

↡ Advertisement