Pay road tax using installment plan?

Reno

Twincharged

can we pay for roadtax with diners card at AXS machine ? .... like u said, clock points and lucky draw chances....hehehe..

Wah now even rd tax also got installment. Steady.

I think I have been paying road tax using installment plan since a few years back with Diners card. Better cos I get points and not much places like this card.

You should always attempt to pay by monthly installment.

Look at it as you pay as you use.

Although it may be a small amount to some, but you don't pay a whole lumpsum up front.

r u sure u want to keep ur car if u have one in the first place??....[rolleyes]

no offecne but if road tax also need to pay installment, i think u should be [sweatdrop] a lot recently with everything getting more expensive and u may need to reconsider car ownership status...... [lipsrsealed]

I always pay my road tax by installment leh... Probably I can't afford a car too but the current year road tax is already budgeted and can be immediate paid off 1 lump sum in the first place.

My income tax also by installment and some other things too if there is no interest charge for the installment. Even though the interest in my bank accumulated for those amount is rather very pathetic but feel shiok not to see 1 lump sum immediate out of my bank mah... [laugh]

i personally dont see road tax pay by installment, instead insurance pay by installment still acceptable.

imagine u calling the officer who incharge of the installment plan, telling them u want to make installment plan on road tax and the amount is $361 (my case), isnt this a joke. lol

however, paying full amount using credit card has an advantage in terms of earning rewards points.

My road tax also not much but since it is a free service then have to use what. The card issuers definitely know that the road tax amount will not be much based on the majority of cars drive by locals but still offer this service.

Yeah almost everything can be paid via installment. Makes me feel less heartache than to see one lump sum gone [laugh] more of a psychological thing. But sometimes wanna pay via installment via troublesome, must sign so many forms and wait for approval. For a smaller sum, I get kinda dulan then end up pay up upfront.

Card companies have their tricks. Some may not want to waive annual fee knowing that you are on installment plans and even if you cancel the card, there might be penalties.

Agreed. Pay by installment not so Xiong for the month, I also do it for some big purchases within my means.

But, must remember to on time because these interest free loans is out to catch us for late payment. Their real intention is to catch us for lapse in payment.

The last time i paid at Vicom, only Diners card was accepted. But nowadays I do it online so I don't know if there's any changes.

Edited by W2K_83

Neutral Newbie
can we pay for roadtax with diners card at AXS machine ? .... like u said, clock points and lucky draw chances....hehehe..

Unfortunately any payment made via Diners thru AXS no lucky draw (else if u make payment via AXS for the Diners bill will be double counting!).

EA