My pretty maid

Followthelaw

Had this maid form Indo for abt 8 mths.Let me describe her to you out there.She short,but damn jambu,damn sweet looking with nice and firm breasts.This week she's gg back to hometown at her request cause she misses her family and daughter.

Gg to send her to airport on the day,my wife working.

Got this crazy idea,since she's in need of $$$$

Thgt of offering her like $300,and have SE????? with her at Hotel xxxx,$300 a lot back at indo right

Everytime c her bend down already cannot tahan liao,when she pick things up

But how to pick up th courage and tell her I mad and high thgt of screwiXXX her

Any guru here can advice??????????

=========================

Hahaha. So easy. Just lie on the bed, naked with your dicky standing up & wave $300 in your hand & call her into the room.

I bet u she know exactly what to do. [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh]

BTW $300 is too much. Dont spoil the market. $150 sud b more than enough. Maybe try $50 first. If she reluctant, increase it $50 at a time till she bites. [laugh]

Man, you have not tot of the exact opposite risk. She goes nuts and scream, run out and call neighbour maid and make police report. Next moment, kana handcuffed stark naked.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Tell you a good solution... Go strip yourself naked, yank yourself off with one hand, and hold the $300 in the other hand. SHIOK + FREE! [laugh]

eddie

Had this maid form Indo for abt 8 mths.Let me describe her to you out there.She short,but damn jambu,damn sweet looking with nice and firm breasts.This week she's gg back to hometown at her request cause she misses her family and daughter.

Thgt of offering her like $300,and have SE????? with her at Hotel xxxx,$300 a lot back at indo right

U must be so damn desperate to even think of this in the first place.

Its worth screwing up ur life for a indo jumbu???

Pity ur wife...

Wah liew bro, go to the correct forum leh. MCF doesn't mean Maid Can Fark leh.

Try sammyboyforum lah. [hur]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Hahaha. So easy. Just lie on the bed, naked with your dicky standing up & wave $300 in your hand & call her into the room.

BTW $300 is too much. Dont spoil the market. $150 sud b more than enough. Maybe try $50 first. If she reluctant, increase it $50 at a time till she bites. [laugh]

Man, you have not tot of the exact opposite risk. She goes nuts and scream, run out and call neighbour maid and make police report. Next moment, kana handcuffed stark naked.

I think this bugger is tired of living...or simply wan to screw up his life man.

Screwing the maid while the wife fetching the kids.

Imagine while screwing...his butt up and butt down...meanwhile wife opening car door carry kids' bags and holding kid's hand. If rain lagi poor thing...one hand carry kid...one hand umbrella and somehow have to carry the bag. Drenched. Poor thing. He is a heartless dude.

If this saturday he really do it...there bound to have 2nd time. Worst soon he will get lazy to go motel and do it in th house...wife found out...move out wif kids...1 more divorce case in SG.

I pray...i pray the maid auntie come this saturday...

Chanting* maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...

$300 can buy land and build house in Indo. Here can have solid makan at Crystal Jude or Tung Lok. laugh.giflaugh.gif

$300 go Geylang can get ang pai some more, and no need so much andno strings attached. Mai siao la.

$$300 can do 3some laugh.gif

u need any ANG PAI kai siao? i got lobang... [sly]

BTW $300 is too much. Dont spoil the market. $150 sud b more than enough. Maybe try $50 first. If she reluctant, increase it $50 at a time till she bites. [laugh]i suggest use rupiah first... [sly][laugh][laugh][laugh]

By the time she reach the 4th cup, he siao all choot in pants liow. laugh.giflaugh.gif Cost=$8 dollars. Saving=$292. laugh.giflaugh.gif
[laugh][laugh][laugh] saving is 292 plus 20 hotel $$$, best thing is, the result is still the same [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Tell you a good solution... Go strip yourself naked, yank yourself off with one hand, and hold the $300 in the other hand. SHIOK + FREE! [laugh]

eddie

hey bro, long time never see u here since u stop selling hyundai

(edited)

bro, dun worry, just do it! u dun do, other plp will also do. My indo maid last time very petite type, also very chio. Wanted to pump her but no guts. In the end, she kena pump by dunno which bangla and got pregnant, when i ask her who is the bangla, she said dunno cos more than 1, best part is, she know them less than a week. by that time, no mood to pump her liao cos when i think of he hole pumping by multiple bangla, FOC somemore, feel damn disgusted.. lan lan have to send her back... should have do it before the bangla man... [:|][:|][:|]

Edited by Tigershark1976

I think this bugger is tired of living...or simply wan to screw up his life man.

Screwing the maid while the wife fetching the kids.

Imagine while screwing...his butt up and butt down...meanwhile wife opening car door carry kids' bags and holding kid's hand. If rain lagi poor thing...one hand carry kid...one hand umbrella and somehow have to carry the bag. Drenched. Poor thing. He is a heartless dude.

If this saturday he really do it...there bound to have 2nd time. Worst soon he will get lazy to go motel and do it in th house...wife found out...move out wif kids...1 more divorce case in SG.

I pray...i pray the maid auntie come this saturday...

Chanting* maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...maid auntie come this saturday...

wah lao... u damn evil... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

He is getting horny and looks like whatever is said here he will listen his little bro more than anything. He cant tahan till sat. He will be dreaming about it the whole fri and he would have a few wet dreams in the wee hours of sat. By sat morning he got no more petrol to drive her and the gear stick isnt working.

wahhhahahahaha.... u r even more evil... [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

True, true. laugh.gif

I like your style, aka Godfather type. Want dowan done. laugh.giflaugh.gif

====================

Godfather dont waste time. He just tell the ger get down & do it . Either my juice on the bed or your brains. knife.gif

↡ Advertisement