MD site revamp - cool n slick

Fitzy

Neutral Newbie

very very nicely done but one flaw is that there is no button to select to go back to main after going into one of the sub pages

Neutral Newbie

Actually the sub pages is on another window, there is a close button at the top right. Once the sub pages is closed, it will return to the main page.

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Benny maybe could also incld a detailing forum at ur webby [idea], be the first Singapore detailing forum solely for hardcore diy groomer [lipsrsealed] .

Edited by Fitzy

very very nicely done but one flaw is that there is no button to select to go back to main after going into one of the sub pages

On the top right..there is a X close panelwink.gif

Benny maybe could also incld a detailing forum at ur webby idea.gif, be the first Singapore detailing forum solely for hardcore diy groomer lipsrsealed.gif .

haha..2 years ago I have thought of that but I guess really no time to run itshakehead.gif

Neutral Newbie

very nice setup for the site but I feel should add in the numbers into the titles for easy reference for newbies...as a lot of duragloss products discussed online are the numbers instead of the product names...

↡ Advertisement