Toilet Bowl Advice

Kelpie

1. Anyone know what are the pros and cons of a 1 piece toilet bowl versus a 2 pieces toilet bowl?

2. Any things to look out for when choosing a toilet bowl?

Thank you.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

FWAH.... pangsai must ask me.

1pc 2 pc bikini not impt.. all must depends on wat is ur budget 1st..

got budget can go for gold one..

solid-gold-toilet.jpg

if u like to bengster type, try the bling bling one fr Swarovski crystals, US$75K niah niah

swarovski-toilet.jpg

if rather have a tuned bowl, then the neorst thing is to buy toto

http://www.totoneorest.com/#/neorestSpecs/

neorest.jpg

boh budget...

http://203.126.242.52/products.nsf/4a85a7b856a0f9fa48256a5c002fef46/f6ff12802479fab848256c8b002d524b/DETAILS/0.7C?OpenElement&FieldElemFormat=gif

still no budget

243884501_a325121ad7_m.jpg

• Praise 2

FWAH.... pangsai must ask me.

1pc 2 pc bikini not impt.. all must depends on wat is ur budget 1st..

How do people save water by siphoning used showering water for towel bowl used? Is there such a system that is commercially available?

Regards,

can lah.. use those submersible (gardening) pump with level switch lor. else if u dun mind house no guest, just keep a few water pail handy and just flush straight down. pail can stack over each other using the washing board. or you want mechanical method, just take out top of the tank, place one side corner corner and just add fr there. put a insect netting over to prevent mossie.

my 1 tank of washing machine cycle can last me 1 week toilet flushing. so no excess clean water used. and becos of the soapy water, nice smell and clean. scholar.gif

my 1 tank of washing machine cycle can last me 1 week toilet flushing. so no excess clean water used. and becos of the soapy water, nice smell and clean.

Erm...Washing machine water, worth considering it. I've seen it sometimes ago, some articules published a commercially available system that uses these used water to flush towel bowls. Just wondering where to find it. Thanks.

Regards,

Turbocharged
(edited)
Can you tell me how much it will cost for one of those with automatic a r s e h o l e washer...

MIW orgynisation got a lot.

c-untfirm whatever sh-it also will not stick to your ar-se, no matter how many times or how badly u fark up on the job.

Last verified by can't sing band member.

Edited by Sabian

harvesting the water no nid hi-tech lah.

i use extended hose fr water machine to toilet. usually i keep it lifted up so when water gg into hose and cannot come out will give alarm, then i manually place over the pail one at a time.

and a few pail i trolley to the other toilet to store and use.

this is true... some bowl r extremely small and low and uncomfortable.

mebbe suited for asian kids

5 stars hotel usually have wide one piece bowl that is pretty shallow in depth.

Regards,

harvesting the water no nid hi-tech lah.

i use extended hose fr water machine to toilet. usually i keep it lifted up so when water gg into hose and cannot come out will give alarm, then i manually place over the pail one at a time.

and a few pail i trolley to the other toilet to store and use.

I would not say your approach is no good since it meets your expectation. It seems like hard to find commercial model for such application. Thanks.

Regards,

actually i have buried a 50mm pvc pipe from the kitchen to the bathroom for the washing machine use. but over time, the pipe was choked and water start flowing out. so in the end, i give up

Supercharged

very hard to find commercial product. last time i also recycle water fm washing machine. i used it to flush toylet, mop floor. now rather difficult.

now i am considering running fm the basin beside the toylet. the toilet has a water inlet right. i am thinkg whether it is feasible to run the water source from basin. now stuck at the pvc pipe. what do you think?

↡ Advertisement