Maddriver

Duragloss / Optimum car care products & Nanoglass Ceramic Extreme coating promo deals to your car!

2nd Gear (edited)

attachicon.gifInstaller-Watermark-OCP-1024x289.png

Mobile Coating for brand new cars or less than a month. Price starts from $260 - $360 (depending on size of the car)for 2 layers of Opti-Coat® Pro. Optiglass Pro for glass and Optilens for head and tail lamps are FOC.

I do not do paint correction, I will coat at its condition when you collected your car and I focus only exterior.

Steps will be wash using Optimum Ferrex and Power Clean to remove iron and wax from surface, application of Opti-Coat®.

Had a chance to coat these unique colour and is really nice!! One from a fellow member and the other was referred by a Bro here..Both coated with Opticoat Pro and Gloss coat.

attachicon.gifhe1.jpg

attachicon.gifhe2.jpg

attachicon.gifhe3.jpg

attachicon.gifhe4.jpg

attachicon.gifhe5.jpg

attachicon.gifhe6.jpg

attachicon.gifhe7.jpg

attachicon.gifhe8.jpg

First 3 Mcfers who tell me correct name of this colour..I will send you a 500ml DG902 car shampoo for foam party..

Terms and condition, exclude Bikini babes.. [gorgeous]

Must be the exact same color name by the AD or can just tell the main color (ie: white, black or gold).

This is ice wine color. [smash]

Edited by Divers
  • Praise 1

Mobile Coating for brand new cars or less than a month. Price starts from $260 - $360 (depending on size of the car)for 2 layers of Opti-Coat® Pro. Optiglass Pro for glass and Optilens for head and tail lamps are FOC.

I do not do paint correction, I will coat at its condition when you collected your car and I focus only exterior.

Steps will be wash using Optimum Ferrex and Power Clean to remove iron and wax from surface, application of Opti-Coat®.

Had a chance to coat these unique colour and is really nice!! One from a fellow member and the other was referred by a Bro here..Both coated with Opticoat Pro and Gloss coat.

attachicon.gifhe1.jpg

attachicon.gifhe2.jpg

attachicon.gifhe3.jpg

attachicon.gifhe4.jpg

attachicon.gifhe5.jpg

attachicon.gifhe6.jpg

attachicon.gifhe7.jpg

attachicon.gifhe8.jpg

First 3 Mcfers who tell me correct name of this colour..I will send you a 500ml DG902 car shampoo for foam party..

Yeah! Ice wine!

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Mobile Coating for brand new cars or less than a month. Price starts from $260 - $360 (depending on size of the car)for 2 layers of Opti-Coat® Pro. Optiglass Pro for glass and Optilens for head and tail lamps are FOC.

attachicon.gifhe1.jpg

attachicon.gifhe2.jpg

attachicon.gifhe3.jpg

attachicon.gifhe4.jpg

attachicon.gifhe5.jpg

attachicon.gifhe6.jpg

attachicon.gifhe7.jpg

attachicon.gifhe8.jpg

First 3 Mcfers who tell me correct name of this colour..I will send you a 500ml DG902 car shampoo for foam party..

I checked the brochure - should be ice wine....

• Praise 1

Can quote for Mazda 6 both for pro and pro plus.

Mobile means you come to my carpark? If raining will it be postponed cause my mscp not fully sheltered as rain still comes in from the side.

Thanks.

I checked the brochure - should be ice wine....

Haha.. correct la is ice wine..wonder why it call ice wine.. i will pm u guys for your address..

Tonight color will be difficult one.. stay tune.. but you guys need to give chance to others.. steady..

Supersonic (edited)

this ice wine nice colour.

abit like champagne gold.

reminds me of my first car.

Steps will be wash using Optimum Ferrex and Power Clean to remove iron and wax from surface, application of
Opti-Coat®.

attachicon.gifhe1.jpg

attachicon.gifhe2.jpg

attachicon.gifhe3.jpg

attachicon.gifhe4.jpg

attachicon.gifhe5.jpg

attachicon.gifhe6.jpg

attachicon.gifhe7.jpg

attachicon.gifhe8.jpg

Edited by Little_prince

Merchant (edited)

Can quote for Mazda 6 both for pro and pro plus.

Mobile means you come to my carpark? If raining will it be postponed cause my mscp not fully sheltered as rain still comes in from the side.

Thanks.

Hi bro.. mz6 is 300 for pro 420 for pro plus.. normally my customers will schedule sunday appt cos free parking n they bring me to their nearest mscp for me to work on..

this ice wine nice colour.

abit like champagne gold.

reminds me of my first car.

Haha.. can see you like this type of easy maintain color.

Btw nice meeting u today n thanks once again for recommending yr club members..

Edited by Maddriver
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Hi bro.. mz6 is 300 for pro 420 for pro plus.. normally my customers will schedule sunday appt cos free parking n they bring me to their nearest mscp for me to work on..

Haha.. can see you like this type of easy maintain color.

Btw nice meeting u today n thanks once again for recommending yr club members..

lol

engineer mah.

more pragmatic.

my heart wanted white. but my brain told me silver will be easier to maintain in the long run. esp since i so lazy

haha

post-4553-0-67849600-1474383776_thumb.png

Steps will be wash using Optimum Ferrex and Power Clean to remove iron and wax from surface, application of
Opti-Coat®.

Mini cooper with Opticoat Pro and OptiGloss coat..Referred by a fellow mcfer. Kamsia !!

post-4553-0-07226300-1474384081_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-01650400-1474384097_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-07400800-1474384113_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-74955900-1474384130_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-59898800-1474384148_thumb.jpg

Lai lai lai..whats the color code for this mini from AD.. 

First 3 MCfers..

I giving out away one 8oz Optimum No rinse wash and shine and one purple wash mitt..Item self collection at Yishun...Those already participate please give chance. [laugh]

Installer-Watermark-OCP-1024x289.png

Mobile Coating for brand new cars or less than a month. Price starts from $260 - $360 (depending on size of the car)for 2 layers of Opti-Coat® Pro. Optiglass Pro for glass and Optilens for head and tail lamps are FOC.

Mini cooper with Opticoat Pro and OptiGloss coat..Referred by a fellow mcfer. Kamsia !!

mini1.jpg

mini2.jpg

mini3.jpg

mini4.jpg

mini5.jpg

Lai lai lai..whats the color code for this mini from AD..

First 3 MCfers..

I giving out away one 8oz Optimum No rinse wash and shine and one purple wash mitt..Item self collection at Yishun...Those already participate please give chance. [laugh]

Volcanic orange! Cute car must go with bright cute color!
  • Praise 1

Anyone else on the color code for mini? I will be giving out below items... [laugh]

The optimum no rinse wash and shine...

http://www.optivax.com.sg/products/wash-shampoo-claybar/car-wash/no-rinse-wash-and-shine-version-3.html

The wash mitt..

http://www.maddetailer.com/product-categories/microfibre-products-drying-towel-wash-mitt/wash-mitt.html

Merchant (edited)

From my understanding on coatings, they should be chemical resistance but owners are worried that petrol stn wash will kill off the coating or only to use a PH neutral shampoo..

To me, coatings are suppose to take trash so this can minimize our maintenance on it..

As usual, I try with kerosence, degreaser and have seen how opticoat pro stand against this chemical but nobody has use a thinner on it..

I did a test with Thinner on opticoat and see how it react to the chemical..The surface has been treated with Opticoat when is new and it has been a year..I pour some thinner on the surface and use a wash mitt to spread it out evenly..

I used either shampoo or No rinse wash as maintenance and ocassionally a spray wax just to have the silky feel..

Pardon me for the lousy video as I took the video myself without any assistance..

https://youtu.be/u6-thmgdnjA

Conclusion..The water sheeting remain as good..No impact at all with Thinner on the surface.

Edited by Maddriver

New cars do not come with swirl marks but why do some new cars have swirl on it?

Some brand new cars are kept non shelter and water marks start to form after awhile..Once the car has got a buyer, seller will engage a detailer to try to touch up the car and with an improper technique like wore off pads with wax, machine swirl start to form..

I can say most new cars from AD, the surface prep is good..Here is one example..

A Nissan Xtrail coated with Opticoat Pro+

post-4553-0-11689600-1474434981_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-52345400-1474435034_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-33025000-1474435056_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-94499100-1474435174_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-73047400-1474435088_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-97101300-1474435143_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-81850200-1474435212_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-70353800-1474435235_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

From my understanding on coatings, they should be chemical resistance but owners are worried that petrol stn wash will kill off the coating or only to use a PH neutral shampoo..

To me, coatings are suppose to take trash so this can minimize our maintenance on it..

As usual, I try with kerosence, degreaser and have seen how opticoat pro stand against this chemical but nobody has use a thinner on it..

I did a test with Thinner on opticoat and see how it react to the chemical..The surface has been treated with Opticoat when is new and it has been a year..I pour some thinner on the surface and use a wash mitt to spread it out evenly..

I used either shampoo or No rinse wash as maintenance and ocassionally a spray wax just to have the silky feel..

Pardon me for the lousy video as I took the video myself without any assistance..

https://youtu.be/u6-thmgdnjA

Conclusion..The water sheeting remain as good..No impact at all with Thinner on the surface.

Good stuff. Next experiment do try petrol.

Supersonic

New cars do not come with swirl marks but why do some new cars have swirl on it?

Some brand new cars are kept non shelter and water marks start to form after awhile..Once the car has got a buyer, seller will engage a detailer to try to touch up the car and with an improper technique like wore off pads with wax, machine swirl start to form..

I can say most new cars from AD, the surface prep is good..Here is one example..

A Nissan Xtrail coated with Opticoat Pro+

attachicon.gifxtrail1.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail2.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail3.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail6.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail4.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail5.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail7.jpg

attachicon.gifxtrail8.jpg

Thanks for the great job on my car

post-34895-0-38972600-1474502140_thumb.jpgpost-34895-0-86939000-1474502127_thumb.jpg

I only realised how good the water repellant effect was when I compared with my Neighbour car this morning. Lol

• Praise 2

Sharing some of the common questions asked.

1. Is Opticoat Ceramic?

Ans: Opticoat Pro is a ceramic based coating manufactured by Optimum Car Care USA since 2010 and they have brand it as a layer of clearcoat added to the surface.

2. How long does Opticoat Pro last?

Ans: The manufacturer has claim it to last up to 5 years with simple maintenance.

3. How long does the coating process take?

Ans: Depending on car size. As you know I only coat brand new car which is less than 1 month old. Normally from 3-4hrs.

4. How long can do I have to wait before I can drive out after the coating?

Ans: The Opticoat Pro will dry in 1hr time. It is fine to drive out the car immediately after coating. Personally I feel the curing should be in between 24hours.

5. What happen if I drive out and it started raining?

Ans: Simply rinse the surface with water and wipe dry when you are back home.

6. How do I maintain the paint after the coating.

Ans: Use the minimum effort and time, Optimum recommend No rinse wash and shine, instant detailer to maintain the paint.

7. Can I use car shampoo?

Ans: Yes you can and I will highly recommend to use it for heavy soiled surface. Optimum USA mentioned shampoo can be used right after coating but I would suggest at least 1-2 week later after the coating.

8. Can I wax the car?

Ans: Get those spray wax like Optimum car wax or Duragloss Aquawax, probably use it every once a month. If you do not have the time, skip this.

9. Can I send to petrol station for wash?

Ans: Yes you may, Opticoat Pro suppose to be chemically resistance and even kerosene does not strip it off but the challenging part is the scratches and swirl mark induce. Note, all this coating claiming 9H are pencil film hardness and not the real 9H hardness on the painted surface.

If you are one who send to petrol stn to wash, I suggest had it coated to minimise the damages to the painted surface.

10. Any recoat or maintenance?

Ans: Opticoat Pro does not require re-coating. Simple maintenance will be washed either with car shampoo or Optimum No rinse wash and shine or No rinse wash and wax.

11. Why is your charges much cheaper than others?

Ans: I do not have any overhead charges such as rental or workers therefore I am not able to charge you high price moreover this is my passion and hobby, the cost cover my products and some petrol.

12. How do I know if the coating are still there after 1 or 2 years

Ans: Most people go by the water sheeting or beading effect..It is the easiest way to check but if there is no more sheeting effect, it may not be that the coating has wear off.. At times when the surface is cover with dirt or dust after rain and especially you park under the tree, you will not be able to see any beads or water sheeting during wash and I feel shampoo is not strong enough to clear the dirt from the surface...The best solution is using Optimum Iron remover, spray on cool surface and let it dwell for 2 to 3mins and wash with shampoo..This is the best solution to deal with dirt accumulated on any paint coating.

Feel free to ask if you cant find the answers you want here.