Maddriver

Duragloss / Optimum car care products & Opticoat Pro coating

Hi all Mcfers, [wave]

Do check out for monthly promotion here. Hope to bring you MCFERS more

products and promotion in the near future. Latest promotion will be updated here.
Keep a look [/size]outwink.gif

Cheers
Benny aka Maddriver aka Maddetailersmile.gif

Visit me at www.maddetailer.com for the range of detailing products

Edited by Lightsabre

Promotion from 15 June to 30 June 08.

* Note...Promotion for Duragloss Leather Shampoo and Conditioner are not available at MX Trading..

[/size]

Duragloss Leather shampoo#441 + Duragloss Leather Conditioner#221

[/color]

Usual price #40.

Now!! $35

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2005_16097690

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2005_16048898

Edited by Gadgeter

Purchase of items at

Self-Collection or delivery (Full range of products)

1) North (Yishun)

Edited by Maddriver

Hello Bro, could you recommend me a basic product setup. Never use Duragloss before but giving it a try. Cheers! [flowerface][sunny]

Hi Bro..I would recommend #101 polish follow by #105 sealant ..An Aquawax#951 or #521 quick detailer for maintanence will do..

hello manly MD...

your GSS not yet over ah [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

• Praise 1

Halo..Promo is close..Now just waiting for the arrival of the stuff..They have dock over the weekend..Now just wait for the clearance.. Should be in 2 days time..nod.gif

me know la...

now new promo mah...

me collect from u personally okie

* Note...Promotion for Duragloss Leather Shampoo and Conditioner are not available at MX Trading..

Couple of new products here as well.

Price : $20

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2005_16766721 X[/size] Leaves a water-repellant, high gloss finish!

Duragloss Wet Look Tire Shine Is a solvent based formulation designed to restore the luster and beauty to tires. It gives an Ultra High Gloss to Tires. Duragloss WLTS leaves a "Wet Look", water repellant finish with one application.

Duragloss Wet Look Tire Shine is a solvent-based dressing, which gives it superior resistance to moisture and a dramatic high gloss finish. Your tires will have a deep black luster and a wet-look that is distinctly Duragloss. The finish will withstand rain and exposure to moisture to maintain a sharp,

Edited by Maddriver

Price: $18

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2005_16298224 X[/size] Correct and protect all types of plastic!

Duragloss Plastic Polish is formulated to polish and protect all types of clear and colored plastic: Plexiglas, Fiberglass, ABS, Lexan, Lucite, Acrylite, and all other acrylics, (including painted surfaces). Duragloss Plastic Polish improves clarity by removing fine scratches while sealing the pores of the plastic. It dries quickly with no smudges, scratches, sticky or oily residue.

Duragloss Plastic Polish is a one step polish and protectant for all types of plastic, even clear and painted plastics. Use it on headlight lenses, clear plastic instrument panels, convertible rear windows, bug deflectors, and other smooth plastics.

The polish improves clarity by removing hairline scratches, which cloud clear plastic. These tiny scratches become particularly noticeable when they fill with dirt and debris, and, in the case of headlight lenses, the scratches can block light. Duragloss Plastic Polish removes hairline scratches and thereby cleans and clarifies the plastic.

Inside your vehicle, hazy, scratched instrument panels create an overall impression of neglect and old age. Duragloss Plastic Polish clears up the haze and the scratches to restore the clear, like-new appearance to your car

Edited by Maddriver

Bugs and Tar Removal

Price : $18

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_2005_15781934 X[/size] Remove the bugs, not the wax.

Duragloss Bug Remover dissolves and removes bugs, oil and tar with ease. Duragloss BR works great on painted surfaces, fiberglass, chrome and glass. It will not harm clear coated paint or remove durable polishes.

You don

Edited by Maddriver

I like this absorb it. Pl bring at photoshoot.

Edited by Lukie102

Hi Benny, my boot kena scratched last week due to my scrub washing the car.

You have anything to help with the scratch? Btw, any quick detailer to wash the outside and any recommendation to clean the interior of my car (excluding the leather seats)?