Maddriver

Duragloss / Optimum car care products & Opticoat Pro coating

1 hour ago, Haman said:

Hi there, thanks for getting back. I tried with 952 Aquawax ytd night after a wash. This morning, the streaks were still visible. Possible to bring down to you to have a look one of these days? Thanks.

Sure. Just give me a buzz at 93387370.

Lai Lai.. only left a few more to go.. $22 

390538328_turtlespraywax-1.jpg.67530f9b1a8e6013af96a7c40b53adfe.jpg

Optimum Power Clean!!

One of the best automotive All purpose cleaner available in the market now..

2045383329_opticoatpowerclean.jpg.45e20998f19f485442f9cf9a294bdcf6.jpg916984636_powerclean.jpg.44454a4065b9c997a5db76e76b8759ae.jpg1615769164_powercleangal.jpg.d7048b0874e45dd352927ab0de2313b7.jpg

769051395_powerclean-1.JPG.ab290bba3427e6ae5ea1dff49bec2dba.JPG

1551207090_powerclean-2.JPG.546635afe4a5b944a079214c083fe319.JPG389858641_powerclean-3.jpg.6ff3571d6cec68206e32d400f7722c6a.jpg

power clean-4.jpg

Edited by Maddriver

Duragloss Aquawax "The Original Wet Look" is still one of the most popular spray sealant among detailers and hobbyist..

Enhanced gloss and an incredible “wet look”!Duragloss Aquawax is formulated to wax after washing in one easy step. Duragloss AW produces a high gloss, durable finish with minimal effort. Aquawax contains no abrasives and is clear coat safe.This is Duragloss’ most popular product! Duragloss Aquawax produces a deep, wet gloss on clean paint. On an already waxed finish, Aquawax deepens the reflection, enhances the shine and increases slickness. This is a synthetic sealant spray with the gloss of a wax. Though Duragloss Aquawax is designed for a post-wash touch-up.

These are all essentially paint sealants. After they’ve had adequate time to cure, spray on Aquawax and buff to a dramatic gloss.Use Duragloss Aquawax any time to enhance gloss. As a maintenance wax, it applies an extra layer of protection and enhances the gloss of the existing paint protection. We recommend using a plush Microfiber Towel to buff off Aquawax. Since Duragloss Aquawax is a polymer sealant, it has good durability in its own right, but it will last longest when used as a topper. Plus, Aquawax will increase the lifespan of your existing paint protection.Enjoy incredible depth and gloss in a convenient spray-on formula with Duragloss Aquawax.

Available in 32oz - $22

951.jpg.ad35ea4306054f77832a2afaa4df48d6.jpg 

Edited by Maddriver

Optimum no rinse wash and wax. This is the green bottle!

Great product discount when you register as a member at www.optivax.com.sg

And the best, free shipping within Singapore with purchase of $70 and above. A delivery fee of only $4.50 for below $70 purchase.

Hi Maddriver,

Chanced upon this thread and find that you do delivery now. I still remember driving over to Yishun to collect Duragloss products. 

Like to seek your advice:

- for rinseless products, any difference between Duragloss rinseless wash with aqua wax and Optimum no rinse wash and wax? Does it affect my ceramic coating?

- can I use Duragloss 271 trim dressing to darken and shine moulding?

- any product to clean alcantara leather? 

cheers! 

• Praise 1

16 hours ago, Splinter said:

Hi Maddriver,

Chanced upon this thread and find that you do delivery now. I still remember driving over to Yishun to collect Duragloss products. 

Like to seek your advice:

- for rinseless products, any difference between Duragloss rinseless wash with aqua wax and Optimum no rinse wash and wax? Does it affect my ceramic coating?

- can I use Duragloss 271 trim dressing to darken and shine moulding?

- any product to clean alcantara leather? 

cheers! 

Hi Splinter, good to hear from you. I shifted to Punggol 3 years ago but will still be back Yishun occasionally. 

Both rinseless wash will not affect your coating. Only polishes/compound will affect the coat.

Yes the DG271 is used for all flat black molding surface and it protects and darken it.

As for Alcantara, i used Opticoat Fabric clean and protect. I think i posted it recently..Just a few posting away.

The most popular car shampoo in town. Available in 32oz at $22 now!!!

Shines as it cleans! Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate #901 Is a highly concentrated blend of mild surfactants and cleaners that actually enhance the shine of painted vehicles each time it is used. Does not contain acids or alkali and will not remove durable polishes.If you’re looking for a pH-balanced car shampoo that preserves wax and produces mountains of suds, you’re looking for Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate #901. This shampoo is gentle on your vehicle with plenty of lubricants and suds to protect your paint while you wash.Chemically, Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate is made up of mild surfactants, which are the safest way to clean. They surround and suspend foreign particles so they easily rinse away. 

Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate is non-alkaline and non-acidic so it will not remove wax or dry out the paint.When you rinse your vehicle after using Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate, it does not streak or spot the paint. The special formula encourages a sheeting effect to leave the vehicle mostly dry. Use a soft Waffle Weave Microfiber Towel to remove any remaining water. Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate leaves the paint shiny and clean, like it was just waxed.Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate #902 is an excellent value. Use only 1 ounce per 3 gallons of water to create a bucket of cherry-scented suds. (Use a stronger concentration to remove oil and tar on heavily soiled vehicles.) Duragloss 901 can be used in foam guns and all professional car wash equipment.Duragloss Car Wash Concentrate 

460116292_DGshampoogallon.jpg.8f1cf33d6f200c67568b38f3598c6888.jpg

Edited by Maddriver

If you have not heard or use any optimum car care products, check out this reviews of their products.

Hi Maddriver, any recommendations for tyre shine? I like glossy wheels actually and so far, after trying several products such as Meg's Endurance Gel, Waxco, Armorall spray, Soft 99 Black Black, I still feel Meg's gives the most shine... Until it rains heavily. Haha. :D

23 hours ago, Eggie86 said:

Hi Maddriver, any recommendations for tyre shine? I like glossy wheels actually and so far, after trying several products such as Meg's Endurance Gel, Waxco, Armorall spray, Soft 99 Black Black, I still feel Meg's gives the most shine... Until it rains heavily. Haha. :D

I prefer water base which is not oily and dont splashes. Dont really like the glossy type effect.

Looking for an anti-static product?

DG_923-500x500.jpg.8e4f2407ff7d73df1e606daaa739b0f5.jpg

Clean & shine paint and plastic!

Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray is formulated to remove dust and lift soil from painted surfaces without scratching or removing durable polishes. Duragloss 921 actually bonds with the polish for added gloss and durability.

The easiest way to refresh your existing wax is Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray. This unique quick detailer removes dust and minor soil while leaving a smooth, polished shine.

What’s unique about Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray is its ability to bond with the existing paint protection to increase its durability and enhance its gloss. Use it between washes and any time to quickly restore the just-waxed look to your vehicle.

Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray is anti-static so it does not attract dust. Use it to quickly clean and shine paint and plastic on cars, boats, RVs, and motorcycles. The synthetic polymer formula bonds with any of Duragloss’ polishes. 

When applying Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray, use a soft Furry Microfiber Towel to buff. The towel’s deep nap and soft fibers make it ideal for quick detailing.

Restore the shine of your existing paint protection any time with Duragloss Fast Clean & Shine Detail Spray #921.

Available in 500ml and 1000ml size.

On 11/5/2019 at 1:21 PM, Maddriver said:

I prefer water base which is not oily and dont splashes. Dont really like the glossy type effect.

I see. Thanks for the sharing. Too bad we don't really get the full range of Optimum products here in Malaysia. Saw some of your posts and the products are quite awesome! Currently using ONR Wash and Wax & Opti-Seal too [my first bottle] and it's almost finishing too. 

10 minutes ago, Eggie86 said:

I see. Thanks for the sharing. Too bad we don't really get the full range of Optimum products here in Malaysia. Saw some of your posts and the products are quite awesome! Currently using ONR Wash and Wax & Opti-Seal too [my first bottle] and it's almost finishing too. 

No worries mate. I do ship products to malaysia very often. Let me know if u need any help.

Having trouble removing brake dust from bikes or cars?

Optimum Power Clean and Optimum FerreX Iron removal will solve your problem.

benny-1.thumb.jpg.37fd074b12688b548eb8a38a045ab089.jpg

After

IMG-20191109-WA0001.thumb.jpg.738d51f9ceb9c2a15559147e65d9a3b4.jpg

Free Shipping with every purchase of $70 and above.

lazada-logo.thumb.png.7a29dd46e80b1da1cc836d5ae23dc6d3.png

Looking for the glow of carnauba wax and yet easy to use? 

Optimum Car Wax is the only spray car wax that provides the durability of a paste wax and long-lasting UV protection. A combination of high-grade Carnauba wax, sealant polymers and UV inhibitors forms a protective layer on the painted surface to protect the paint from sun damage and environmental elements.

Optimum Car Wax is currently used by many car washes and detail shops. The superior performance, ease of application, and no messy residue are just some of the reasons these professionals prefer Optimum Car Wax over all other products in the marketplace.

1508386492_cwax(1).jpg.698cd3b90a5de70da83c624d6c777114.jpg

390985154_opti-carwax.jpg.106649445b48bcc471146ae4ebdad5bc.jpg

Edited by Maddriver