Turbo size..

Freshmaker

Neutral Newbie

I'm located in the Cowboy state. WA.

I may have some friends over in Vic but this really boils down to what car it is.

RWC a bit dodgy over in Aus. Double standards. Believe it or not some of the JDM series 8 RX7 actually get RWC by running no cats with scream pipes.

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hahaha Watever lah....

I'm considering larger injectors....as for 18psi? I'm already running 22psi ... thx.

Lucky me .... Tomei still surviving....

Cheers!

EA

Neutral Newbie

Sorry.....only you use Tomei sticker...

Actually where can find arh??

My Tomei Competition block came in a crate box without any sticker lei?!?!?

Lousy Wooden crate somemore....

EA

Neutral Newbie

Sorry I can't afford Tomei Sticker. Already spent all my money on 6 point rollcage.

wah Tomei competition block..

Is it Tomei Competition Block Sticker ????

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Must look for my workshop liao.....why no sticker?

Probably stolen by some yao-kui.

Come to think of it....everything oso no sticker one...Protorque oso neber give me any sticker....Zerosports oso bo....Fujit and all oso bo KNS!

6 pt rollcage...dun need lah....Driver not so KAYU....so Kayu...think you better invest in fire safety....duncrash & burn...

EA

Edited by Eavr4

Neutral Newbie

Ya, I'm not kayu. Its "the other kayu drivers" like yourself that I worry. [rolleyes]

Hey noob, fire safety is basic of basics. Whats more important is battery kill switch. You can have 100 tons fire extinguisher but without kill switch the fire will continue to burn.

I suggest you sell your car buy yourself a water tank filled with foam. [laugh]

Please I beg you, don't reply to me anymore. So sick and tired educating rookies. [smallcry]

Edited by BMW320i

Neutral Newbie

Both. Australian Design Regulations (ADR) dictates that a car with full rollcage requires a 2 seat registration.

The Evo 9 being a 4 door will still have to be registered as 2 seater as rear seats are no longer accessible.

To save myself from all the red tape, I went with a bolt in cage but leaving it in permanently until otherwise. Although it is bolt on, there are 4 mounting base (2 rear pax side + 2 front A pillar) that needs to be welded.

You have one in your car ?

Neutral Newbie

True, but it would be an overkill unless one is really gonna push the car tat much.

Lots of other stuff gonna do before roll-cage.

EA

Neutral Newbie

Wat a keyboard hero, really sound like a laojiao. Won't be surprised ur another carless 20yo dreamer.

Anyway, I'm tech mod for 5 car groups and 19 modded car history (owned). Its been entertaining & thks for ur hilarious msg.

Guess ur the Joker.

EA

signed off

Neutral Newbie

I hope they retire will soon from all the sh*t your feeding them.

A rollcage overkill ? hahahaha ... you should really try not to say so much. The more you say the more you are embarrassing yourself. [laugh]

Instead of putting forth your critisism, why not express your profound knowledge to us and explain what a rollcage is for and why you think its an overkill ? [sly]

It does offer the potential to give you more bhp and torque for sure, but it all has to do with the tuning and the other parts as well.

Well, its a very complicating process. Go to a reputated workshop(Eg, GR, ST etc), they will explain to you more. No point asking in forums as people might just give you the wrong information.

When the VF22 kicks in, the bullsh*t stops. [drivingcar]

Whatever it is just make sure you don't go with FMIC. Should've gone with the STi or AVO thicker IC core. There is just way too much lag.

actually not really,with proper tune much lag could be eliminated.but of cos it also depends on the choice of turbo.i have to agree that most if not all vf series best are to be matched with a bigger core like the avo/hyperflow/hks.

before i sold off my ride i am running Td05 20G with pistons/conrods/camshafts/headstuds/valvesprings done up with hyperflow fmic setup,hks fuel pump ,pe770cc injectors,3" bell mouth dp , jdm lenght hks 409 hi power tuned on hydra ems.my boost comes in as early as 3.3k rpm and holds the punch till redline at 1.9bar boost.

ur engine must also be able to withstand the boost..

no pt putting a TD04 in a copen also mah.. later 6k turbo den open. [dizzy]

↡ Advertisement