She Nails Cheating Hubby With Help Of GPS Unit

Ccssgm

SUSPECTING her husband of adultery, a Taiwanese woman from Taoyuan decided to install a Global Positioning System (GPS) unit and a tape recorder in his car.

Both of them helped provide evidence of his acts.

And she will be suing for adultery for the second time in five years, reported Apple Daily Taiwan.

SECOND AFFAIR?

The man had been allegedly having sex with a woman in his car.The two denied they were having an affair.

But the woman, who sent a private eye to trail them using the GPS, found pieces of tissue paper he used to clean up after the act.He had apparently thrown them out of the car window.

The tape also recorded sounds of their lovemaking, providing more ammunition for her suit.

Five years ago, the man and his lover had an affair, and even had a daughter as a result.

They were found guilty in court and fined after the woman sued them for adultery.

But it seemed that the husband, 40, who works as a go-between for foreign workers and employers, had rekindled his love affair with the other woman, 28, two years ago.That was when the wife found out from another person that they had allegedly gone on holiday in Indonesia together. They were also allegedly seen touring a kindergarten together.

So last year, the wife installed the GPS and tape recorder in his car.

The man was apparently aware that the GPS unit had been installed in his car. Despite this, he apparently still stopped his car by a side road and had sex with the other woman for 20minutes. In fact, he even claimed later that the reason he flung out the tissue paper was to lure whoever was trailing him out into the open.

On Tuesday, the wife sued the alleged lover for causing harm to family. But she did not sue the husband this time because she hoped he would return to her.

The prosecuting lawyer asked her client why she didn't divorce her husband now he has cheated on her twice.

The woman told him: "To retain the completeness of my family. I don't want my husband to leave me.

I am willing to forgive him. I believe he will come back to my side."

Be Careful when U want to Fcuk around [laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

[laugh]

Whatever happened to the MCF forummer who said he was going to screw his indon maid? Another computer zero? Or just a kid out on holiday?

"To retain the completeness of my family. I don't want my husband to leave me.

I am willing to forgive him. I believe he will come back to my side."

The Bor really can really swallow her pride [nod][nod][nod]