Cashcard thief caught in action

Ah_tee

take down your serial number and report to the police once your cashcard is stolen, not many pple do that including myself.

last night around 9pm, i was waitin in my friend's car for another friend to come.

we were chatting den i see this guy walking around at the opp MSCP.

he was slowly lookin at every bikes, n den at some point, he went to touch somewhere near their speedo

he den went up to the 2nd story, we decided to drive up n saw him trying to lift up my friends bike cover.

he saw us coming and walk off, we decided not to confront him as we are still unsure what is he looking for and continue to watch him

he went out in the open carpark n remove a coupon from another bike (i suspect he knows we are watching and hes trying to create a diversion)

he den cross the road, my other friend came, n i decided to go on foot, the rest drove to the opp carpark, spotted him again, fiddling with their IUs

so it is confirm now he is indeed lookin for cashcards. i continue to follow him while the rest call the police.

i follow him and he went a few more streets doing the same thing, at one point we were face to face as i walk in another direction, he saw me another time few streets later n he start to panic, he knew he was bein followed, so decided to switch with my friend to go on foot n i drive, i blown my cover, lol

same thing followed for 30mins, no police in sight, we were constantly updating them of his location, at one, point, he entered one block, n went up the lift, seeing that the lift stopped at 5th floor , i sprinted up the stairs only to turn left to catch him taking of his shoes abt to enter a unit,

he stays there !, he was shock to see me outside his home, i also shock to see him cos i didnt expect him to live on the first unit from the lift.

i look him in the eye n left. his face was white like ghost

police came ard 15mins later, n went up

they questioned him for ard an hr n police took our statement,

police told us, they are unable to do anything as they search his home but could not find anythiung, he admitted to opening IUs of bikes but he claim he was trying to test his own cashcard,i told the police he is BS, cos he walk from ST 51 to ST 11 and he even try to lift my friends bike cover.

the police says they only can take down his particulars, give him a stern warning and wait for reports for lost cashcard to come in.

the guy is in his 20s, chinese male, speaks good english, sgporean, quite decent looking..

if i know this would be the outcome, i seriously would wallop him at my blk first.

few yrs back, my friend n i chrome one panty stealer under our blk until he beg us on his knees only to receive a slipper mark on his **** face.

since somone already set the standard for non seizable offence, like broken teeth (gang attack at tamp ) n broken nose (navy maj vs doctor) i think if the law cant handles it, we got to handle it ourselves

the incident happen in pasir ris. so pls note down your s/n of ur cashcard n report for lost.

i believe if many reported cash card theft, they will take some action.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Wah bro, u realli got time to chase him. Good effort. [thumbsup] for you.

My cashcard has been stolen twice from my bike before. Partly due to my mistake of being forgetful. But i will really break the thief's nose if i catch one. [rifle]

he die liao lah. they will screen his records and within the next few days the IO will be asking him to station for coffee and bye bye.

Bro, good effort from you & your kakis [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

If only that fxcker had took a cash card in one of those bikes which he friddle then Ho Say Liao [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

I think his balls sure [jawdrop][jawdrop][jawdrop][jawdrop][jawdrop] when he sees you outside his flat unit [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged
Thumbs Up Slip a piece of paper in his letterbox saying "We know where you live." Smash

"I know what you did last summer."

Turbocharged

seems like petty theft is like that. my parents place kanna before a few yrs ago...took them 1.5 hr to arrive.

perhaps within 5min if murder or more serious cases.

no leh

i was in a thai t shirt wif surf shorts n bata slippers

i dun have robin but i have thomas and ah pui

ah pui almost lose him when he went up the blk and almost have to pay for supper. lol

Wah bro, u realli got time to chase him. Good effort. [thumbsup] for you.

My cashcard has been stolen twice from my bike before. Partly due to my mistake of being forgetful. But i will really break the thief's nose if i catch one. [rifle]

nothing is too time consuming to keep your neighbourhood safe bro,

esp when we have younger sisters, got help to nab panty thief , bicycle thief b4 also,

the panty thief was caught wearing a bra sommore, its a uncle in his 50s, cannot tahan...

no leh

i was in a thai t shirt wif surf shorts n bata slippers

i dun have robin but i have thomas and ah pui

ah pui almost lose him when he went up the blk and almost have to pay for supper. lol

u have a lot of thai t-shrits ah... wink.gif

why dont u share the blk number of that fella, then we can keep a lookout for this character.

↡ Advertisement