Car Boot Sale 19 & 20 July 2008, 10am -6pm (Playground @ Big Splash, ECP)

Nawyna

Neutral Newbie

Hi all

I will be organizing a car boot sale at Playground @ Big Splash. It's something like flea market just that no chairs and tables. Parking Lots where you can 'park n sell' your wares will be provided, however you can only make use of the space within your vehicle. The allocated space is in the main area (atrium), and not some ulu corner / car park. It will be for 2 days from 10am to 6pm on 19 & 20 July 2008, it will only be $50 for Saturday, and Sunday will be free, so it's $50 for 2 days. The charge of $50 will be inclusive of Parking charges.

In addition to the above promotion, there will be 1 The Vista Bistro Voucher and 1 The Seafood International Market & Restaurants Voucher each worth $20 thrown into the package.

Please email [email protected] for more details. I am looking for those who are interested in flea markets/ garage sales to join me. Also you can make use of your car to show off your wares or make use of your wares to show off your car. =).

Thanks

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

I saw it over the weekend...Place is a bit cramp there.. BTW how are you going to ad to let ppl know that there is a garage sale there?

Edited by Maddriver

Neutral Newbie

Hi there will be more space allocated this time round and it will be advertised on the papers, forums and banners around our vicinity.. Thanks

(edited)

I referred my fren to get a stall there as I tot the idea was pretty fresh. Hers is the doggie clothes one [:)]

Only complaint from me is tat the parking there for us consumers is horrible, there is absolutely no space to park and I had to circle the place a number of times b4 settling to illegal park and had to ciao asap in case they clamp my ride [laugh]

Edited by Iziz

we were there last sat after photoshoot.Carpark full and waited for quite awhile to find a space to park illegally.sweatdrop.gif

can sell any items? used clothes?smile.gif

I have been looking out for those flea marts lobang....coz I thought of selling away all stuff i dun want...my gf suggest put stuff at Orchard rd machiam illegal Teh Gu sweatdrop.giflaugh.gif

but I prefer the legal way..

if u interested let me know

Hi there will be more space allocated this time round and it will be advertised on the papers, forums and banners around our vicinity.. Thanks

Thanks...Will let you know.. Sorry to ask...Van allow?

Neutral Newbie

Shouldn't be a problem as we will accept most class 3 vehicles... even pick ups. =)

Neutral Newbie

the bigger the boot space the better? i suppose for car boot sale is to full utilize the space you've got for your mechandise. im sure Ts will allow vans, more attraction too, ppl will get curious and walk over to look at the vehicles parked there, so must be eye catching.