How much will you pay for a dinner gathering?

Gadgeter

How much will you pay for a dinner gathering?  

103 members have voted

1. 1.

• $10-20
    • $20-30
    • $30-40
    • $40 and above..

(edited)

Since I'm gathering the feedback on whether are you guys/gals keen in the MCF dinner.

It will be good if u can help to vote for the idea amount to pay.

Please take note that the above price is for adults, yet to work out for children.. And note that the amount you vote will be the deciding factor for the venue, quality of food (we are looking at dinner style not buffet) and as well as the door gift. And of course, we'll get more sponsorship for the lucky draw.wink.gif

Please vote if only u are confirm coming. Thanks.

Aside, u may also suggest the type of door gift we can have.

A rough guide.

If majority vote for $40 and above. Of course we will hunt for a more posh restuarant or perhaps even a hotel ballroom?

Voting will close on 15 July 2008.

Edited by Gadgeter
↡ Advertisement

it really depends on the vote... not everyone is willing to fork out $50 for dinner.

anyway, all the cost will be transparent to all...wink.gif

seems 20-30 bucks gets the major votes! i do know of a place with great food but i doubt they can contain more than 30-40 pax for that night. they still might wanna take in some walk-ins...

Hmmm... at first look I thought one of the options was missing... Free of Charge. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Anyway, I pop one up on Cat40 and above. sly.gifsly.gifsly.gif I am in... in ... in ... tongue.gif

Since I'm gathering the feedback on whether are you guys/gals keen in the MCF dinner.

It will be good if u can help to vote for the idea amount to pay.

Please take note that the above price is for adults, yet to work out for children.. And note that the amount you vote will be the deciding factor for the venue, quality of food (we are looking at dinner style not buffet) and as well as the door gift. And of course, we'll get more sponsorship for the lucky draw.wink.gif

Please vote if only u are confirm coming. Thanks.

Aside, u may also suggest the type of door gift we can have.

A rough guide.

If majority vote for $40 and above. Of course we will hunt for a more posh restuarant or perhaps even a hotel ballroom?

my 2cts...I think the location should be where bros/sis can easily mix around...

think $30-$40 is an acceptable range...

Why? if food not so nice oso cannot go to kumplain department because part of it might go to buyings doors etc....

btw $40 above is above how much har [sly]

i do know of a place with great food but i doubt they can contain more than 30-40 pax for that night.

hmmm...... must be near to your house area.... [sly][sly][sly]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I vote for $20 & below, cos personally I feel that the main idea behind a dinner gathering would be to give the members a chance to mingle & get to know each other better. The food & venue itself would be a secondary concern. Moreover, it'll attract more people from the lower-income groups & encourage them to bring their spouses or children along. Like I've said, so long as everyone's not just standing around eating fried bee-hoon with 2 chicken franks each, think some sort of simple fare will suffice. But dinner (multi-course style) will be very hard to do at this kind of price though.

[:/]

forget to add it since there are 50+ say they willing to go...

there should be the same number replying to your poll...

Ermmm... depends on how much sponsorship can get for door-gifts, lucky draw etc lor. More sponsors, $20 still can cover 2 chicken franks & maybe even 2 pieces of chicken nugget. If not, really bee-hoon kosong liao. *hint hint at MCF merchants* [laugh][laugh]

"Chicken" n more "Chicken" with some occassion "Duck" as side dish

taste of different countries "chickens".... [sly][sly][sly]

thereafter, desert is D24 durian or 'Yu Tiao with Tau Huay'.... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

hee hee...

IMHO, a nice door for memory is the most important....

food & location is secondary...

not sure if others think like wise...

btw food eat lau most not lau sai type la [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]