Will you quit if your personal use of the Internet is restricted in the office

Jc777

Will you quit if your personal use of the Internet is restricted in the office  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Unsure, pls specify...

Depends..if I think the workplace got long term job prospects, have good relationship with colleagues and boss and work wise quite ok with it, then this restriction of internet surfing will be just a small issue to me..but if alr not very happy with workplace, then restriction of internet surfing might probably trigger me to look for other jobs more actively..

but then hor some boss will say your office hours are supposed to be committed to official business and not some personal entertainments..... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

A bit extreme to quit just because the office restricts your internet access right? Afterall ,we are all there to work?

Then what are you doing today posting on this thread at 0425 pm? [sly]

You mean you already out of office or finish your work hour liao therefore you are in MCF? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I will bring my own personal notebook and subscribe to unlimited mobile data line to continue surfing internet....

u try that in banks... u'll get the sack

Turbocharged
My workplace banned Facebook.. sweatdrop.gif

why? everybody pic look better than the boss and have more happening life? [:p]

Turbocharged
stage a sit in in all the toilet, including peeing points.. see who give up 1st [laugh]

later the boss lock the toilet, off the lights and ventilator and come back at 5pm to unlock the door... [laugh]

depends how fat my paycheck is la...haha i dun mind not surfing on the net as long as salary is very attractive.. [:)]

then everyone will bring their own laptop in there and surf using wireless@sg [sly]

↡ Advertisement