Anyone feel better off after the last GE?

Application9999

Anyone feel better off after the last GE?  

127 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes!!(Increased my net worth by rocket height)
    • No different ler (Salary no increase, but paying more for everything)
    • No!!(Am worst than before..hardly make month-end)

KNN...Our old grandpa Lee said 5 years is enough to kill off the country if we go for the opposition...So what is your take on our life after we give them our life for the past 2 years?

↡ Advertisement

Answer to your title : Yup...... NKF saga explosed, Ren Ci saga explosed, Big money 'earn' is only PEANUTS, MSK escape is only complacent...... etc

if not, we keep on donating our money don't know to who..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged

i would suggest him to take the MRT from jurong to boon lay during peak hour ALONE without anyone else knowing, then try out the world class public bus from boonlay to shentonway and enjoy the ride and scenary.... then come and tell me he can give up his car and go public because we have world class public transport... [:p]

In fact all the meeneesters should give up their cars and take public transport lah... Or scared that the public will whack them jialat jialat because of the policies they created?

(edited)

They want us to go pulic.....Then MCF will become My ''kAr forum''.....Can only talk about BMW...no other makes.. [:p] .''Bus Mrt Walk''...MCF will only be visited by our MIW...becos only they own car...not peasant like us...

Edited by Application9999

It appears we are going down a slippery slope, even with multi-talented million dollar ministers. [:p]

Citizens must arrest the problems and not be complacent anymore in 2011. [furious][furious]

Turbocharged

there is no data or facts to prove the formula works. if it work so well all the time, im sure ALL developed country would have embrace and practice it..... [lipsrsealed]

He built it, but his man fail it, so blame who for falling?

never even want to protect peasants rather keep sucking...

certain items increase is fair, but certain things that should not be implemented is unfair.

dont need me to continue what is needed and what is not needed, everyone knows about it already.

Sounds like a good idea.....let's send a msg to PMO about the suggestion.

Wait...cannot... wat if he cannot take the hard life of Xinkarpor (eg. $10 on meals per day for a family of four) and fall sick ...then how? You may not be know... a letter from LEE & LEE, to sue you.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Whatever he says lah... Tell him to stay in a 2 room HDB flat and get a taste of the Xinkarpor life first then say...

(edited)
In fact all the meeneesters should give up their cars and take public transport lah... Or scared that the public will whack them jialat jialat because of the policies they created?
No need all of them lah. Just the one heading the transport. Take Public transport alone during morning and evening peak hours for a month. After that, give him only $4k/month for 3months, cannot touch his savings for more $$$ or any other income, asked him to drive thru CTE during morning and evening peak hour and see for himself if it is worth paying for the ERP and still get stuck in the jam. Edited by Silver_blade

I think some people feel better off dying.

See the trend of MRT suicides over the past 2 years?

↡ Advertisement