A Lesson To Share (Don't Be Too Trustworthy Of Others Words)

Mzrmazda3

(edited)

One of my friend got into an accident with a cab yesterday [:(]

Cab was stopping along a single way, dropping his passengers along the driveway of a condo's carpark. As the driveway is wide enough for 2 cars to pass through without difficulties, my friend drove pass the cab when the cabbie suddenly open his door & wanked onto the front fender of her ride [:(]

The incident was witnessed by the security guards as well as taken down by the security camera of the premises [nod][nod][nod] but the cabbie dunno [cool]

According to her, cabbie came out of the ride looking quite apologistic and offer to settle the repair privately [thumbsup] Both exchanged their phones and proceed to the agent to check out the price.

Halfway there, cabbie changed his mind and informed my friend that he wants to claim insurance instead. Both drove into a petrol kiosk to 'Talk' [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead] In the petrol kiosk, cabbie changed his face & started to KPKB and said that my friend, got no licence (Cos my friend do not want to hand over hers as cabbie refuse to give her his particulars) & had knocked into his cab instead [furious][furious][furious] As friend was not much into this insurance claim thingy, she called me up.

After talking with her, i know that this cabbie now wanna play punk [furious][furious][furious] Told her to wait for me while i zoom down. However, i still told her to try to write a black & white which indicate that the cabbie is at fault & let that cabbie signed (Though i know that chances are zero but nevertheless we still give it a try [:p] ) Cabbie of course refused and continued KPKB-ing. Then i told her to get the photos of her damaged portion plus the cabbie's ride with his licence plate number and also contact her security department for the witness thingy [nod][nod][nod]

Dunno if it is Tee Gong got eyes [nod][nod][nod] but at the petrol kiosk while the cabbie was KPKB-ing pretty loudly at her, one of her cousin was there doing re-filling & went to her help. Cabbie on seeing that a Tar Por is around then tone down his tone & attitude [:|] As the necessary thingy have all been taken down, both left the petrol kiosk.

However, before leaving, cabbie said that he will report his 'Story' to the insurance company [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes] But my friend told cabbie, whatever story which he is going to make up would be useless because the security camera & security guards had truly witness the whole incident. The cabbie's face [jawdrop][jawdrop][jawdrop]

At the agent's accident claim dept, the people there was helpful and with all the details plus witness, the claim is said to be able to proceed without affecting her NCD [angel][angel][angel]

My friend called me up while i was halfway reaching that things had already been settle [nod][nod][nod] else i will sure make him remember my Deceipticon face for the rest of his life [flowerface][flowerface][flowerface]

This is to teach us that it is this type of fxcking cabbie that made a bad name for the whole cabbie industry [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Edited by Mzrmazda3
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

wau a female driver leh...ah cheng u wan to Yin Shiong Ju Mei...but kena proton jalan by another Yin Shiong at the petrol kiosk....hee

(edited)

Hee Hee ... [:p]

Bolah ... Me is more like a Gou Shiong rather than Yin Shiong [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Good friend of mine lah [smash][smash][smash]

I got no [inlove][inlove][inlove] intention one [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

Of cos good friend la, else you would not rush down immediately liao ma...

no [inlove][inlove] intention still [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed]

maybe if you help this time she drink "COKE" with you liao leh...

in tat point of trouble she think of you [inlove][inlove][laugh][laugh]

My first accident occurred on a weekday morning at the junction of Toa Payoh Rise and Thomson Rd, in the direction of Balestier. Traffic was heavy, I was in lane 2. After the traffic light. lane 4 & 4 will merge. Upon taking off from traffic light, a Volvo cut across to lane 2 - my lane. I kissed his rear bumper. I was driving a Toyota G9 then. We had stop abreast at the traffic light prior to these.

We agreed to proceed to SLF to settle. The Volvo driver was also apologetic and agreed to make a claim through insurrance. Then his insurrance claimed that I was following too close behind. This was the Volvo driver version. Lesson learnt - make him signed a statement.

My second - a Nissan. Was at JM Florist some 1 year ago. I was reversing into parking when a conti driven by a younggorgeous.gif reversed into my front rightside. I was furious and irrated at what had occurred. The gorgeous.gifwas apologetic saying she did not see me reversing. I had earlier allowed another car to go past me from the opposite direction before I started to reverse in. She thought that she had that lot, she came from parking opposite the lot.

I find whatever namecards I had with me, made her write her story and signed. She requested that I use her mechanics to repair and agreed to pay for the works. My wife was aghasted why I made her write the story and on the namecard.

The mechanics when I went to told me its not the first time, and she is from a well-to-do family. As it was near National Day, I sms her a happy holiday. She replied but that was the last.

Was speaking to a cabbie some time ago. I think i understand why cabbie play punk.

In the event of any accident, they have to pay 1k upfront irregardless of who is at fault. And for serious cases is 3k.

That's why a 'Black & White' is very important to the victim when kena in these sort of accidents especially when the victim is on a 'Losing' scenario [nod][nod][nod]

However, under the insurance regulations, it seems like 'Black & White' on the spot at the accident scene is being omitted liao [:|] Can jus get the number plate & settle [rolleyes][rolleyes][rolleyes]

In the event of any accident, they have to pay 1k upfront irregardless of who is at fault. And for serious cases is 3k

That's is what i think of too which resulted in the change of mind of this cabbie [grouphug][grouphug][grouphug]

But as a Tar Por Nan, come out to this society to earn a living, 'One means One, Two means Two', say liao but U -Turn and worse, try to Peng Wei ... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Really like a Ah Gua ... [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown]

Trying to makan a lone, helpless charbor [mad][mad][mad]

Neutral Newbie

nabei ah cheng...Xin Yang yang..hope to get fallen liulian....but liulian kena pick up by another guy..hee...

anyway you steady... [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Neutral Newbie

Dun worry, your fren sure win.. according to the guideline.. driver or passenger opening any car door must keep a lookout for other vehicles. Only when safe can driver or passenger should open the door.

Thanks Bro [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

Luckily, got the security camera together with the security guards whom are willing to be her witness [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup] else my friend would be in a slight headache cos you know lah, some of these cabbies can really made good stories out of nowhere ... [:|]

I do agree with your point Bro [nod][nod][nod]

I also understand that cabbies are working hard, trying to make their living but unfortunately, it is these sort of [thumbsdown][thumbsdown][thumbsdown] cabbies whom had bring the bad name to the rest in their industry [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

(edited)

[laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

You still look so Yan Dao or even much better than ever [inlove][inlove][inlove] since the 1st time meeting you in the weekly MCF meetup ... [bounce1][bounce1][bounce1]

Edited by Mzrmazda3

Neutral Newbie

with this words from you....

i am sure you are an honest, good man. [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

yes,better for my stomach la...knn growing big liao man...need to go diet and exercise... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement