Why ppl Tailgate?

Hanhao

Neutral Newbie

why ppl Tailgate?

Tailgating is no good, when the person in front jam brake, the tailgater might knock onto him and he got to pay the repairs

if so, why do ppl tailgate? is there any advantage to it?

↡ Advertisement

don't know. maybe they think they are either F1 driver or some big fvck driving king's car on the road so everybody must give way to them if not they tailgate to show their appearance [hur]

very often i am faster than those tailgaters because i just maintain safe distance and overtake from left where opportunity comes while most of the tailgaters will just stuck behind the slow cars with their punny brains failing to give them overtaking signals [hur]

by the way, tailgaters are very good tools to be used as sweeper. i normally try to give way as soon as possible and follow their back so that they can open up the road for me [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

even if you are 120km/hr, if people still tailgate you...

that show you are a road hogger liao... anyway if got people faster then you... why not just give way...

have you consider whether you shd give way.. even if you are going at 180km/h?

rather than think,"i'm already going so fast, so why shd I give way"

tailgating is good.. it effectively makes use of the road by allowing more car to be on the same sketch [thumbsup]

(edited)
don't know. maybe they think they are either F1 driver or some big fvck driving king's car on the road so everybody must give way to them if not they tailgate to show their appearance [hur]

very often i am faster than those tailgaters because i just maintain safe distance and overtake from left where opportunity comes while most of the tailgaters will just stuck behind the slow cars with their punny brains failing to give them overtaking signals [hur]

by the way, tailgaters are very good tools to be used as sweeper. i normally try to give way as soon as possible and follow their back so that they can open up the road for me [rolleyes]

spoken like a "been there and done it" driver [sly]

I concur and I practise that [:)]

Edited by Sony

I wont want to practise that, bcos of safety reason..

Cos some drivers when they realise ppl tailgating them, they will jam break... [sweatdrop]

for some people their intention is not to tailgate.

maybe distance to them is tailgate to some singaporeans.

in malaysia, most drivers tailgate i believe.

to me : tailgating doesn't meant anything. just not use to being too far from the car in front.

hmm... if i run at 100km/hr, ppl still tailgate mi how? 100km/hr doesn't consider as road hogger...

is not how fast u r, or rather why shld one be on e right when he is hogging. ON NSH, even u r at 180, a car from behind is charging down at 200, still it is more appropriate for one to shift left for a faster vehicle. [scholar]

but i realize some Singaporeans drivers are quite inconsiderate.

they drive at 100km/h u flash flash behind. they still not automatic signal left.

unlike malaysian. when they see a faster car coming from behind, automatic they go left let u overtake.

maybe that's the reason people tailgate.

show their frustration

↡ Advertisement