Why ppl Tailgate?

Hanhao

They sometimes flash me when I went past. But I just ignore and go along my merry way. I just get cheesed off that due to the road hogger in front of me, there is a tailback of 8-10 cars behind me. Doing a community service, I guess, by honking the car in front out of the way.

There was an incident where a road hogger, after giving way to me, decided to filter back to the 1st lane without signaling and checking his/her blindspot. He/she almost caused an accident where the car behind had to do an emergency brake. Now that's a DUMB ASS.

too hard and it will crack off upon impact.. soft but flexible is good so that you can still repair instead of replacement

it's so soft like totally no protection at all [:|]

Neutral Newbie

i tink u all all tailgater bluff one lar.. singapore where got so many tailgater.. everytime i go expressoway i never see any tailgater me b4.. and i oni drive at speed limit, never exceed speed whenever i drive in singapore.. here all talk big oni, i tink u all oni tailgate in archade issit? or paly too much nid for spid, or GTAs.. i drive singapore for almost 20 year also no berdy tailgate me..

oh and fyi,i drive a mata chia

(edited)
To me tailgating is a very very RUDE manner, to deal with this kind of ppls, if can wat i will do is slow down a bit (since they want fast and do a rude way to me), and if i see them try overtake i will speed up again, lagi best is speed up till same speed as the next car beside, then he lan lan have to filter to extreme left lane and zoommmmmmm.....hahaha then let him go lor .... [laugh]

Isnt that's an idiotic way to react? The person behind may have urgent matter on hand. Nobody tailgate for fun. Usually it's the front drive taking his own sweet time on the first lane or that he could easily let the back car overtake but refuses to do so just because he is driving a the max permissible speed.

Edited by Dumb

Neutral Newbie

tailgate? there is no such thing as tail gate in singapore la, i drive 20 yrs also never eexperien b4s.. but some here like to reckless driving i noe.. reckless drriving very big offence ah.. can kenan both criminal and civil suites so dun pray pray okay?

one wrong move u go polish bar as bankrupt for rest of the lives ah..

Neutral Newbie

mata chia also can people tail-gate what. last year one day one ass*hol* driving a QX unmarked car was crawling at right lane along SLE at 90km/hour. one bloody passenger specky almost drooling while dozing beside. so many cars behind... and he continued to road hog. no confidence in driving just keep to left dude

I dont like dogs sleeping on duty ( they plainclothes dog ) so i went in front of them and do a 90-50km/hour e-brake.

While looking at the rear mirror, so funny to see the dog suddenly jerking forward. Suddenly specky become speckless.

then i signal left to exit my highway.

what can they do to me?

Neutral Newbie

lol! mata chia maybe lesses people will tailgate...

but i did saw once a typeR tailgate a qx, (but never horn or flash light) until the qz keep left to let him pass, but dunno will the typeR receive any love letter from police or not..

To me tailgating is a very very RUDE manner, to deal with this kind of ppls, if can wat i will do is slow down a bit (since they want fast and do a rude way to me), and if i see them try overtake i will speed up again, lagi best is speed up till same speed as the next car beside, then he lan lan have to filter to extreme left lane and zoommmmmmm.....hahaha then let him go lor .... [laugh]

What u r doing is dangerous.

Stop playing stupid games on the road. [hur]

i have to agree with that.we should just move on .i seldom get tailgated by others cos usually when i see some car coming up fast from behind ,if i can i will give way and let it pass.

It's people like you that are clogging up the first lane. Grow up.

To me tailgating is a very very RUDE manner, to deal with this kind of ppls, if can wat i will do is slow down a bit (since they want fast and do a rude way to me), and if i see them try overtake i will speed up again, lagi best is speed up till same speed as the next car beside, then he lan lan have to filter to extreme left lane and zoommmmmmm.....hahaha then let him go lor .... laugh.gif

too hard and it will crack off upon impact.. soft but flexible is good so that you can still repair instead of replacement

it's so soft like totally no protection at all [:|]

Well, it's cheap mar

Neutral Newbie

U can try with my matrix.. Usually is the driver driving skills matters. I did overtake some WRX(Sorry if offended some bros here driving WRX) in expressway even when they challenge me. Straight roads i know i surely lose but zig zag doesn't mean i will lose.

In my previous post, i did not wrote 100km/hr AT THE EXTREME RIGHT LANE(Please read carefully before making any comments) some things when i drove at extreme left, ppl still tailgate when the lane on the right have no cars. does these ppl consider idiots? I find that normally is those saloon cars that love to drive slow at extreme right lane.

Isnt that's an idiotic way to react? The person behind may have urgent matter on hand. Nobody tailgate for fun. Usually it's the front drive taking his own sweet time on the first lane or that he could easily let the back car overtake but refuses to do so just because he is driving a the max permissible speed.

that's precisely why we have so many road hoggers

Guys,

Do you notice that since petrol prices started climbing, we see more and more road hoggers. Till the point it really gets irritating.

Everyday I drive I'll encounter at least 5 hoggers - drivers who cruise leisurely at 70-80kmh on the extreme right with at least 5 - 8 empty car space in front of them. Worse is that they keep pace with the cars on the other lanes, making overtaking difficult.

Moreover the car/s behind this hogger don't pressure him/her, instead slowed down too. So imagine all the cars crawling behind these cars.

Many a times, these are the people complaining about ERP. Little do they know that they are directly contributing to congestion.

I just hope we can all be gracious and give way.

Cheers!

↡ Advertisement