CHINA VISA Application Procedure

DonDon

(edited)

Dear ALL,

Scheduled for project into Beijing mid-Jul'08 and had fired multiple emails to China Embassy in SG, but not receive reply till date.

Anybody can advice on question in RED?

Thanks in advance.

Guidelines for your references :

1. Visa is required for ALL nationalities from 01 Jul.

2. Visa validity is ONE MONTH from the date of issue. Can we do multiple trips in and out within the period of ONE month?

3. Maximum duration of stay in china is ONE MONTH from the date of entry into China

4. Visa processing is for Normal 4 days and Urgent 2 days only.

Procedural/Requirements:

BUSINESS VISA

1.Application form

2. Recent Photo

3. Original approval from an authorised Government Office. (for business visa)

What or Which is this

Edited by DonDon
↡ Advertisement

Its only for one single trip. And ya....the rules are damn stupid.....i was wondering no visa HOW THE HELL DOES ONE BOOK THE AIR TICKET & ACCOM. [hur][hur][hur]

Anyway, one of my manager manage to get the agent via our Beijing office through duno what contacts. Quite troublesome to get it. [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Hi Apollo,

Thanks for the note.

Any chance of list to recommended these Chinese Government Ministry or authorized government office, or Regional office of Chinese Foreign Economic Relations and Trade Commission, and include their 4-digit reference number.

u visit china, ask those pple at their end to arrange lor. usually grease the palm will do the job.

they sud know wat to do.

Hi,

I just got my China visa issued today.

1) In the application form, you can request for a multiple entry visa but do bear in mind that you need to produce Air Tickets and Accomodation for each of the trips that you intend to make. (Or at least this was what I was told to do.)

2) The Letter of Invitation should come from the office in China and the letter should also state the no. of trips you will be making. (Once again this was what my China office did)

3) Other documents include Application Form, Passport Photo, Original IC, Original Passport, Air tickets (can be print out of e-Ticket) and Hotel Confirmation Letter.

I find the part on having to confirm air tickets and hotel booking before you can apply for the visa quite painful.... [dizzy][dizzy]

Other than that, the application process is relatively ok. I even requested for express service and true enough, I got it within a day. [thumbsup]

I thought singapore passport no visa needed for normal time...

they want to earn some $$$$ during the OrLANPI....?

Hi, just checking if I need to travel to Shengzhen for a day trip via Lo Wu, can we just apply the visa at the custom?

This visa thingy is really pain in the neck. Wasn't that difficult even during the time when visa was needed several years ago. [thumbsdown]

Not sure whether this visa thingy is applicable for day trips to SZ via LW...

I can try checking with my colleague in SZ.....

Thanks in advance. No prob.

1. Visa is required for ALL nationalities from 01 Jul. Yes, no exceptions

2. Visa validity is ONE MONTH from the date of issue. Can we do multiple trips in and out within the period of ONE month?

3. Maximum duration of stay in china is ONE MONTH from the date of entry into China

No you may not. Unless you specifically apply for a multiple entry visa, which is close to impossible to get during OrlanPIG period

Procedural/Requirements:

BUSINESS VISA

1.Application form

2. Recent Photo

What or Which is this

internal flight boh visa mah... but they still check ur passport.

as long as got valid stamp ok one.. wun b double stamping. just procedural check.

I ask my travel agent to settle. Very troublesome, I gotta provide proof of my hotel stay etc.. submit photo and fill up stupid forms. What is more, it is my major market and I go there every mth!

Dear ALL,

Scheduled for project into Beijing mid-Jul'08 and had fired multiple emails to China Embassy in SG, but not receive reply till date.

Anybody can advice on question in RED?

Thanks in advance.

1. Visa is required for ALL nationalities from 01 Jul.

Procedural/Requirements:

BUSINESS VISA

1.Application form

2. Recent Photo

What or Which is this

↡ Advertisement