Measurements

Dimensions (L x W x H) (4540 x 1750 x 1440)mm

Wheelbase 2,700mm

Min turning radius 5,400mm

Kerb weight 1,230kg

Fuel tank capacity 50L

U want to know how much per litre?

(edited)
i feel very little.... somemore 2.0l car. it like every 4 days must top up...

Mine's a 1.8L... my tank is 50L, as indicated in the manual, but the low fuel indicator will light up when about 40L is used. I will top up about 40-43L every 8 or 9 days, travelling about 480 to 520km.

Unless you travel >100km per day, it can last for more than 4 days. FYI, I drive from Tampines to Clementi for 5 days per week, to and fro clocking about 50+km.

Edited by W2K_83
  • Shocked 1

i drive about 100km every weekday. i top up my petrol once every 6 days... about 550km every 40l of petrol for my 1.6l.

if i change to honda civi 1.8l auto, i think less than 6 days will need to top up... a toyota altis 1.6 have a 55l fuel tank, that why i feel that honda civic fuel capacity is kinda little. but seriously, civic is a good car.

(edited)

Yeah if you drive about 100km everyday, u'll need to top up every 5 to 6 days cos 45L, with 5L of reserve left, can take you about 550km... Actually, to be honest, the Civic is kinda over-rated. Especially the advertised 1.8L engine with a 1.5L fc and 2.0l power, its quite crappy. Yeah it does perform like other makes' 2.0l normal saloons if not better, but fc of a 1.5l is only possible if you drive on the highway most of the time.

Edited by W2K_83

(edited)

Must clarify that to achieve 12km/L, must drive with a pattern of 60 to 70% highway, with acceleration done mostly in the range of around 3K rpm with the occasional near redlining haha if you like to whack the engine more often than I do, you won't get 12km/L

Edited by W2K_83

My auto sunny need to pump every 5 or 6 days even though it's a 50L tank. My average is 12 km/l over 61192 km / 5075 litres of petrol since the day I got the car on 4 Aug 2006.