New 2010 Kia Forte(Cerato replacement!)

Ivtecody

(edited)

ANCAP crash report on Forte with Dual front airbags, side airbags and head-protecting side curtains as standard equipment

Overall

4 stars. The Cerato scored 9.63 out of 16 in the offset crash test. The passenger compartment held its shape well. There was a moderate risk of serious leg injury was for the driver.

The vehicle scored 16 out of 16 in the side impact crash test.

Source: Results

Youtube ANCAP crash test video

star_4.gif

Edited by Invigorated
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

ANCAP crash report on Forte with Dual front airbags, side airbags and head-protecting side curtains as standard equipment

Overall

4 stars. The Cerato scored 9.63 out of 16 in the offset crash test. The passenger compartment held its shape well. There was a moderate risk of serious leg injury was for the driver.

The vehicle scored 16 out of 16 in the side impact crash test.

Source: Results

Youtube ANCAP crash test video

4 stars for 6 airbags model so if it's the 2 airbags, will be of lower rating.

Drivers take note. Better to sit further back cos test results for the upp and lower legs quite jialat lei, onli 0.39 and 1.69 points out of 4 each.

Neutral Newbie

Funny how the previous cerato got only 3 stars even though the overall score was higher? Maybe judging criteria was different.

Old cerato results - 3 stars. The Cerato scored 10.02 out of 16 in the offset crash test. The passenger compartment held its shape reasonably well. Protection from serious leg injury was marginal for the driver. Chest protection was marginal for the passenger.

New forte has a slight improvement. But with all the marketing and saletalk abt the safety, might have expected better.

Hi guys,

Could i get a recommendation from ya guys for a good reliable SE? Please PM me if not convenient for open disclosure! :)

Thanks in advance! :)

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys,

Could i get a recommendation from ya guys for a good reliable SE? Please PM me if not convenient for open disclosure! :)

Thanks in advance! :)

Pls PM me for recommendations if u still havent gotten a SE.

anyone knows when is the forte koup going to launch? i wait till very sian liao

Bro koup already arrived in C&C (PG). Launch in mid Oct '09. I also eager to see. [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

I know beacuse I driving a Kia....I don't do my servicing with C&C after the 1st two servicing..

Hi Tohto

Why what's wrong with the servicing with C&C ? Just brought a KIA too... could you share the experience

btw which which workshop is good n recommendation

I am a newbie to cars here

tks

has anyone checked out the National Day offer.. $43999 for the 1.6M .. ? not sure wats the catch for this offer.

yeah went down last sat offer for $2000k off the cost price not very interst me. Don't need to wait till next yr before CNY to get my frist forte.

Neutral Newbie

Bro koup already arrived in C&C (PG). Launch in mid Oct '09. I also eager to see. [drivingcar]

huh? postponed again? initially mid august then sept, now become oct liao ah? sian diao....

Hi bro,

what was the catch from C&C? you mentioned $2K off the selling price for the entry 1.6 EX Forte?

i thought the selling price as advertise was $43999 for the 1.6M EX ?

yeah that SE wee lee if not wrong, now having a promotion up to Oct.She told me that the price is already after discount all price list are offset 2k. U can check out at the show room to confirm. Still the price are a bit high for the COE . Here the detail sorry for the messy calculation.. [idea]

post-53663-1249957579_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement