New 2010 Kia Forte(Cerato replacement!)

Ivtecody

Viewed the Proton Persona at Kung Chong's showroom. Touch the 1.6 emblem and guess what? It slides away. Maybe, cut cost, use saliva to stick on instead. LOLz. Quickly pushed it back. :D Other than this, it is a good car overall if you don't mind MIM car except pricing is too stiff.

Well... you can ask your AD not to stick the FORTE badge onto your car...

↡ Advertisement

sorry, one more questions.

If the depreciation is calculated base on 10 years lifespan, what would happen if u scrap the car on the 3rd year ?

Will the residual car value be divided by only 3 yrs instead of 10 yrs under such situation ?

Many thanks in advance...

hi all, heard the bodykit shipment for the Forte will be in town by Dec09. True????

I tot of getting a OPC Forte , but very amatuer in car, 1st car. Any forte owner can meet me up and show mi his car for awhile ?

Jason 91125351

Both of you can enter this forum Forte Owners Group Singapore and ask your qns.

As for Tweakmax2, after you really got a chance to meet a Fortean and his car, do ask for contacts of good Kia SEs in the forum.

Edited by Alfisti168

I've just accidently broken my friend's interior plastic door handle for cerato forte (quite flimsy), anyone know how much to replace one ? Feel bad for breaking it.

which part of the door handle? The one that u use to open the door??

Is it that bad? Can ask ur friend to check w CNC and c if they can replace for free, especially if car is less that 6 months old....

Yes , the one that you open your door with. I hope it can be replaced for free since it is just 2 months old. I was surprised when the handle came off , didn't expected to be so flimsy.