Is FN2 is really a failure?

Axelpro

i still prefer the UK Type R. the door handles and the lines of the car are simply [inlove]

esp. the triangular exhaust pipes and the futuristic door handles... [thumbsup]

its a piece of junk.... the rear torsion beam is a joke for a hot hatch.....

i saw the undercarriage way before its luanch on the road, disappointed with the design.

FN2R is a big joke comparing the EP3...

(edited)

in fact, i shiver in cold whenever i read some of the articles written by our local journalists...

i'd rather prefer them to go straight to the point. but then again, the reviews are always one sided anyway. if a car is rubbish, just say so. they tend to be overly polite.

duh...

Edited by Relagsingh

Mmm... that's a really depressing review of the FN2. Maybe that explains why so many FN2 are in the resale market now...

oh well..... u cant blame them... some are paid to write the review.... some had to beg ppl to let them review their cars.... so u go figure out urself

(edited)
its a piece of junk.... the rear torsion beam is a joke for a hot hatch.....

i saw the undercarriage way before its luanch on the road, disappointed with the design.

FN2R is a big joke comparing the EP3...

can u enlighten me why torsion beam is a joke for a hatch? Almost all japanese hatchs using this type of suspension for rear.

Edited by Akari_ph

Well Renault Clio and Megane is also using torsion beam yet the R26 and R27 are widely hailed as the best handling hot hatches in their class.

oh well..... u cant blame them... some are paid to write the review.... some had to beg ppl to let them review their cars.... so u go figure out urself

I don't think they are "paid" per se but how about those so-called "long term" test drive cars like the BMW 330i, Dodge Caliber and Ford SMax that's featured in the papers? They seem like a way of "payment" to me [sly]

torsion beam has got limitations..... it would not be a joke if it is use on a normal hatch...

but FN2R, as the name implies is a sports type of vehicle... they should have a fully independent susp setup in the rear to really make it a hot hatch category of veh...

perhaps u can read this for a better idea on the different type of susp..

http://www.autozine.org/technical_school/s...suspension1.htm

http://www.autozine.org/technical_school/s...suspension2.htm

http://www.autozine.org/technical_school/s...uspension21.htm

well..... if u start giving too honest review on those cars provided free..... i think soon no one will send the car to the reviewer.... mauahaa

as the name implies... reviewer... not critic.... mauhaha

↡ Advertisement