Siao ginna in jurong west

So_nice

(edited)

was sending my lady home earlier when i encounter one siao ginna. this crazy kid(abt sec 1) was running from a distance. he notices my car and suddenly when my car was getting near him he ran INFRONT of my car. i e-braked and horn loud at him. he just ran off.

subsequently when i was exiting the block i saw this crazy farker again and he was pacing up and down the pavement. out of a sudden, he dash across the road but mid way thru the 2 lane road he paused infront of a sunny and the sunny had to e-brake. this crazy boy then ran off back to the pavement. [hur][hur][hur]

bros staying near jurong west primary sch beware of this crazy boy!! [hur][hur]

oh btw he is spotting a crew cut hair wif specs and a "gong-dai"(idiotic) [dead][rolleyes] look. [thumbsdown]

Edited by So_nice
↡ Advertisement

Maybe he just wanna admire your car so went up to take a closer look? [laugh]

Luckily you reacted fast enough. [:)]

Neutral Newbie

hmm....from your personal analysis, any sense of suicidal intention?

from your experience, hard not to have such deduction, pal.

i will definitely alert the j.w. police about this.

I've seen a boy with such behaviour at the Bedok Bus Interchange T-junction with Bedok North Street 1. He was standing at the traffic light and when the bus driver thought he wasn't intending to cross the road, he drove on to turn left into Bedok North Ave 1 and at this instant the boy started dashing across the road. The bus e-braked, and the kid just ran forward without reacting, then after the bus moved on... I saw him running back to where he was standing, perhaps to wait for the next "victim". [hur]

This happened last year I think.

these siao ginna better go jump into some river and drown themselves better.

don't drag those drivers down if they want to die!

This reminded me when I was young staying with my dad at a private estate in BT. There was a dog there always like to appeared in front of your car out off the sudden than chase after your car later. Every residents in that estate used to his movement so everyone when drive to that spot all very alert and avoid him. Than one day didnt notice the dog chasing car anymore so ask my neighbour did they see that dog? My neighbour said he "Konk out" liao. Ran over by a outsider car. [:(]

hmm....from your personal analysis, any sense of suicidal intention?

from your experience, hard not to have such deduction, pal.

i will definitely alert the j.w. police about this.

might be an attempt to cheat money??

u know of china people who purposely use their body go bang ur car when u driving past them.. then they say u knock them down and start moaning in pain when u never even touch them.. [:|][:|]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

i think i had encountered this farker too...near the x-junction at pioneer mall...he did the same stunt, he was trying to show off to a girl!

indeed he's out of his mind, toying with his life.

Edited by T1000

Can't you see that i was just trying to inject a lil humour into the thread.

What that have happened has already happened. What is the point of keeping the grim mood? [:/]

In my last line, i added that luckily he had reacted fast enough so as not to carry the humour too far.

was sending my lady home earlier when i encounter one siao ginna. this crazy kid(abt sec 1) was running from a distance. he notices my car and suddenly when my car was getting near him he ran INFRONT of my car. i e-braked and horn loud at him. he just ran off.

subsequently when i was exiting the block i saw this crazy farker again and he was pacing up and down the pavement. out of a sudden, he dash across the road but mid way thru the 2 lane road he paused infront of a sunny and the sunny had to e-brake. this crazy boy then ran off back to the pavement. hur.gifhur.gifhur.gif

bros staying near jurong west primary sch beware of this crazy boy!! hur.gifhur.gif

oh btw he is spotting a crew cut hair wif specs and a "gong-dai"(idiotic) dead.gifrolleyes.gif look. thumbsdown.gif

later when i go home i see him i knock him down for safety of all other road usernod.gifnod.gifPosted Image

Neutral Newbie

thanks for highlighting....pardon my lack of humour, as it really does not

trigger my laughing hormones.

but i sure bet you are the "happy fruit" in your family. thumbsup.gif

Whatever the connotations of your words are, whether sarcastic or not, I shall take it as a compliment. Thank You. [sunny]

"later when i go home i see him i knock him down for safety of all other road user "

thank you, ypu are of a great help to reap these trouble makers off the roads. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement