Anybody received this kind of email before?

Hishercar

From Mr.Koffi James Moku,(partnership)

Regional Manager of the Rural Bank,

Ghana Tamale branch,

Tel: +233-2421-28985

Reply me on email:[email protected]

Dear Friend,

Compliment of the season to you, Am Mr.Koffi James Moku the regional manager of one of Rural Bank in Ghana, Tamale branch in northern region of Ghana.

Am 43 years old married with two lovely kids. Am a man of peace with harmony and I only hope you can assist me and if you co-operate with me as partner you will never regret I ever contacted you. I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit you and I, as regional manger of R.B it is my duty to send auditing report to our bank head office in the capital city Accra-Ghana at the end of each business year. On the course of last year (2007) business report .I discover that my branch in which am the manager made four million, Six hundred thousand united state dollars (US$4,600,000.00) which our bank head office does not aware of and will never be aware of.

Further more in my private investigation before contacting you I discover that this money belong to a pharmaceutical company which was bankrupted over a decade now and I have immediately placed this fund on what we called Escrow Account, an account without any beneficiary information. Therefore as an official in our bank I can not be directly have access to this money.

So my aim of contacting you is to seek for your partnership to assist me receive this money with your bank account and get 40% of the total fund as commission for your understanding and co-operation. Lastly, it is strictly bank to bank transaction without traveling to any where all I need from you is to stand claim as the depositor and title holder of this money who made the deposit with my branch where am the manager so that our head office can release the money to your bank account.

I will be very grateful if you accept to team up with me to achieve this fund to our possession.

Kindly call me on +233-2421-28985 for voice conversation.

Regards,

Mr.Koffi James Moku

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Old script, new actors. Scam.

Being greedy won't be an honest mistake, it'll be a stupid mistake. Move on.

Edited by Scoots

Dear Friend,

I am Patrick Chan, I work with HANG SENG BANK, HONG KONG.

I have a profitable Business Proposal of ($30,000,000.00)

for you to handle with me from my bank, profit ratio will

be shared in the ratio of 60% for me and 40% for you.

If interested please send your Name and Phone Number,

to this email, [email protected]

for more details of this operation.

Kind Regards

Patrick Chan.

one that i received today.. hmmm.. last time they call to do the scam.. now they email.. inflation coming on them also.. higher operating cost with phone bills.. [laugh][laugh]

Neutral Newbie

i got a lot a lot!!! everyday 2 -3... i will post it here...

This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prize of

Neutral Newbie

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA {Swift Card Consults Payment Center]

ATM PAYMENT CENTER

A.T.M. DEPARTMENT CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA L70 INL TINUBU SQUARE LAGOS NIGERIA.

CBN/C/ REF:U/K9420X2/68

BATCH:074/ 05ZY369

UNDER SERIAL NUMBER:2550

Attention Beneficiary,

4th July, 2008

Following our quarterly auditing and verification for the fiscal year, it was discovered that your fund is still pending in our coffers. Prior to your inability to comply fully with procedural requisites. Hence your contract/inheritance payment not paid to you as and when due.

Further in our investigation, we found out that you are still transacting with none authorized personnel in the bank. This jeopardizes our effort to secure the release of your fund to you. We sternly advise that all such illicit acts be stopped!!!

This card center will send you an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card, which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM anywhere in the world. It is globally rated and accepted. Maximum to withdrawn is Five Thousand US Dollars ($5, 000.00) per day.

Please contact the Card Payment Center providing below required information:

Full name

Phone and fax number

Address(where ATM card will be delivered to(P.O. Box not acceptable) Age and current occupation

Copy of some form of identification

The ATM card payment center has been mandated to issue out $8,300,000.00 as first part payment for this fiscal year 2008. Your full and honest cooperation is highly solicited to affect a hitch free delivery of your ATM Card.

All contacts to:

Mr.Dennis Obialor

Atm payment department

Email: [email protected]

Yours truly,

Mr.James Franklyn

Neutral Newbie

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

TINUBU SQUARE VICTORIA

ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIAcbn

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

We have this 4th day of July, 2008 received a payment credit instruction from the federal Government of Nigeria to credit your account with your full contract funds from the Nigerian reserve account with our bank.

This is to notify you that your funds have been programmed for immediate release into your nominated bank account but we can not transfer this fund direct to your nominated bank account, because we are having a little problem with International Monetary Fund (IMF) so our method of payment is by Diplomatic Courier Service.

Be informed that every arrangement regarding your cash payment through diplomatic services has been made; note that your funds have been packaged like consignment. Note that the Diplomatic Agency has to move down to your Country in order to deliver the Consignment to your doorstep.

You have to help the diplomats to get (yellow Tag Paper)so that the customs and immigration will not stop them in Airport, for security reason you are advice to follow the rules and regulation of the diplomats for easy collection no the consignment, you have to welcome the diplomatic agent, to enable themed liver the Consignment to you immediately, be informed that as soon as the diplomats obtain the above name

certificate they will deliver the Consignment to your doorstep.

This consignment have been registered with FBI and there is no course for alarm because this is the best way that you can get your fund without any problem due to the numerous scam activities on the internet, it is not safe to seen one bank information anymore, so that is why we choose this method to effect your contract payment through a consignment andyou are advice to provide all information so that there will not be any further delay in your payment.

However, you are to reconfirm to us the following information so that the consignment does not go to the

wrong person.

Your Full Name: ______________________________

Your Complete Address:________________________

Name of City of Residence:____________________

Direct Telephone Number:______________________

Mobile Number:________________________________

Fax Number:___________________________________

Nearest airport:______________________________.

Note that as soon as the diplomatic arrive to your country they will give you a call immediately to enable you help them to get (Yellow tag paper).Also all documents will be released to you to protect you from any branch of the law.

Note that this payment will commence immediately I receive your information immediately This is to remind you that

they has a transit to London and finally to arrive at your Country as the last destination on their diplomatic travel route this week.

Yours in service,

Professor Chukwuma Soludo

Executive Governor Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

Email:( [email protected])

Neutral Newbie

FROM: BARRISTER DESMOND JAMES (ESQ) DESMOND & JAMES ASSOCIATES,SECTARY GENERAL BRITISH COUNCIL OF THE BARR,4 Albert Embankments, London SE1 7SR, United Kingdom.

ATTENTION, DEAR TRUSTING FRIEND

I am making this contact to you on the fact that we may be of assistance to each other in developing a long lasting cordial business relationship, if you put your trust in God that this will work out further benefit of my own family and yours. I was moved by my personal inspiration to entrust on your sincerity to handle a business,

I am Barrister Desmond James. Indigene of New Zealand, I have a client Mr. Mark, who bears this same last name with you, a foreigner who used to work with Mekon Associates Company here in London.

On the 2nd of may 2008, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along Manchester Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my client's extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the internet, to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you. I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they got confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Finance House where these huge deposits were lodged. Particularly, the Finance House where the deceased had an account valued at about US$6.5M has issued me a notice to provide the next-of-kin or have the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 1 year now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$6.5M can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money; 50% to me and 50% to you,

I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, all I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me; you acknowledge the good receipt of this message. Anticipating your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,

BARR.DESMOND JAMES (ESQ).

Attorney At Law UK

Secretary General British

Council Of The Barristers.

Neutral Newbie

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY,

THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS IS BEEN FOUND AMONG THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN SCAMMED FROM ATM CARD/WESTERN UNION AND YOU HAVE BEEN COMPENSATED WITH THE SUM OF $3,5M. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR COMPENSATION HAS BEEN DULLY APPROVED BY THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE RESPECTIVELY.

ALSO, WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED BY THE NIGERIA PRESIDENT, UMARU MUSA YA`RADUA TO PAY ALL THE AFFECTED VICTIMS UNCONDITIONALLY. YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUIRED TO CONTACT THE LAWYER IN CHARGE OF YOUR FUNDS FOR FURTHER UPDATES ON THE TRANSFER OF YOUR $3.5M COMPENSATION. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE TRANSFER OF YOUR FUNDS AS SOME OF OUR CONTRACTORS ARE COMPLAINING ABOUT SCAM FROM NIGERIA AND WE ARE TRYING TO STOP THE FRAUDULENT ACT WITHOUT FURTHER DELAY.

WE HOWEVER ASSURE YOU THAT IT WILL STOP BECAUSE WE ARE NOW WORKING WITH THE INTERNET OPERATION SUCH AS YAHOO MAIL, HOT MAIL AND ALSO THE UNITED STATE FBI, THE NIGERIA POLICE AND THE NIGERIA EFCC SO THAT SCAM CAN BE ERADICATED IN NIGERIA AND THE WORLD IN GENERAL. PLEASE DO FOLLOW YOUR FUNDS RELEASE CODE, NG74678FHC WHICH IS APPORTIONED TO YOU BY THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT OF NIGERIA.

PLEASE BE SURE TO CONTACT BARRISTER AKPAN IME PETER WITH YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION AT THE FOLLOWING; NAME BARRISTER AKPAN IME PETER Email: [email protected]

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT YOUR FUNDS HAVE BEEN FULLY INSURED WITH THE NIGERIAN DEPOSIT AND INSURANCE CORPORATION AND BENEFICIARY WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FEES OF $480.00.

YOUR MAXIMUM COOPERATION WILL CERTAINLY HELP MATTERS.

THANKS.

MR KENNETH MORGAN

FOR: FEDERAL HCN

Neutral Newbie

Dear Friend,

My name is Heather Ross, Assistant Station Manager, Tikrit-American Red Cross working here in iraq with the

military. With a desperate need for assistance, I have summed up courage to contact you. I am seeking your

kind assistance to move the sum of $4.8million (Four Million Eight hundred thousand United States Dollars)

to you back home in the united states as far as I can be assured that the money will be used for charity and

humanitarian purposes as strictly requested by the owner.

Source of money: The money belonged to Cpl. Dustin R. Brisky, 26, of Round Rock, Texas, died June 4 in

Tallil, Iraq, of wounds suffered from an explosion. He was assigned to the Army Reserve

Neutral Newbie

OFFICE OF THE SECURITY UNIT

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

PLOT 1567 PRESIDENCY VILLA ABUJA

NIGERIA FEDERAL CAPITAL CITY.

MOTTO: SERVICE TO HUMANITY

ATTN; HONOURABLE BENEFICIARY,

I am Tokunbo Kinigbe Board Member and Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance, Central Bank of Nigeria. We are currently investigating your payment under the auspices of the Joint Regulatory Commission of the Presidency and NDIC. Incidentally, we have discovered during the course of the investigation that the agencies that were responsible for your payment settlement have lost credibility. This is because the credit facility extended to them for the said payment has since expired, and as a result are unable to offset your fund. They have resorted to charging you all forms of fees and advance payments to no avail. NDIC, being the agency responsible for underwriting the guarantee for your claim has therefore, called for the retransmittal of your funds from offshore credit. Under the Joint Regulatory Commission, we have adopted a new payment scheme for immediate remittance of the approved sum.. I have being directed by His Excellency, The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria UMARU MUSA YARADUA, to bring to your notice that this Government understand your Plight, the disappointment you have suffered in the past to get your Contract, inheritance / lottery winning paid to you.

Due to what we described as selective Payment and incessant demand of excessive fee by some unscrupulous and corrupt erstwhile officials in charge of Foreign Contract , inheritance / lottery winning payment in the past.

We are sorry for what you have gone through in the hands of fake Government officials that have been cheating you fraudulently , do not worry your problems now is solved, so treat with urgency. In view of the determination and commitment of this Government to ensure that every outstanding contract , inheritance / lottery winning debts are settled, But to our greatest dismay , despite all the effort made last year to ensure that most beneficiary receive their payment , record still show that a lot of Contractors / inheritance beneficiaries did not receive their payment due To their inability to settle some outstanding up- front obligation to the Federal Government. Based on this , the President , UMARU MUSA YAR ADUA has approved the sum of us $1.8 Billion dollars in this years budget for the settlement of these outstanding debts and also announced the Introduction of Deduction Application Form and made it mandatory that any contractor , inheritance / lottery winning Beneficiary that is unable to settle up- front charges, Taxes fee or Levies arising from his or her contract/ inheritance payment received Their payments.

You are advised to contact PROFESSOR RILWANU BUKOLA ( DIRECTOR, COMPUTER / TELEX DEPT ) CBN , for the immediate release of your OVERDUE CONTRACT, INHERITANCE/ LOTTERY winning payment. However, we wish to inform you that you have been short - listed among The TEN contractors/ beneficiaries that will benefit from the us $1.8 billion dollars Approved by the president, all you need to do is to contact the director Computer/telex dept to inform you how you will receive your fund Immediately. Do whatever you are told to do to enable you receive your money; we are Sorry for the delay you might experiance.

CONTACT PROFESSOR RILWANU BUKOLA AT; [email protected]

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Tokunbo Kinigbe.

Neutral Newbie

THE INTERNATIONAL AWARENESS

PROMOTION DEPARTMENT OF

THE BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY.

22 Garden Close, Stamford,

Lincs, PE9 2YP, London

United Kingdom.

Reference Number:BMW/2551256003/23

Congratulations!!!

The Board of Directors, members of staff and the International

Awareness Promotion Department of the BMW Automobile Company, wishes

to congratulate you on your success as one of the 10th STAR PRIZE WINNER in

this end of years' BMW Automobile International Awareness Promotion

(IAP) held on Thursday 26th of June,2008 in London, England.

This makes you the proud owner of a brand new BMW 2008 X6 35i

M(2008 modern) and a cash prize of

Neutral Newbie

Your Attention;

Greetings to you and your family. I am with Investment Banking, RBA

Zentralbank, bern,switzerland. I am contacting you independently as no

one is informed of this communication.On July 6, 2004, a client of ours, a

consultant/contractor with the Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation

though now deceased, had a financial portfolio with accrued profit and

interest standing at 21Million United States Dollars, which he

requested be liquidated from his accounts and have it deposited with our

affiliatebinvestment and security firm,RBA FINANZ for numbered fixed

deposit for 6 (six) calendar months for a good nvestment interest rate(call

deposit) as advised by me at that time. I undertook all the processes

and ensured I followed his precise Instructions to the letter and had the

funds deposited at RBA FINANZ.Upon maturity several notice was sent to him

and no response came from him.

Another notification was sent last year and still no response came

from him.The Bank officially sent a two-man delegate to his contract

employers, Chinese Solid Minerals Corporation and to his forwarding

address in Malaysia where he resides only to find out threturn receipt

at the business mogul and his family perished in the Tsunami disaster.After

further investigations, it was also discovered that the decease did

not declare any next of kin in his official papers,including the paper

work of his bank deposit. So, Twenty One Million United State Dollars

isstill lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim

it.According to the laws of my country, since the contract period has

long expired, after rolling over, the funds will revert to the ownership of

the Government if nobody applies to claim the funds.Please note that,I

alone have the deposit details and I am prepared to share the deposit

with you in halves plus interest accrued till date.That is: I will simply

nomina address, Contact address and Postal address.

These requirements will enable us fileletter of claim to the

appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favor for the

deposit to be released to you before the transfer can be made. We both

stand to be well compensated on final conclusion of this project. Your share

stays in your account while the rest shall be for me forInvestment

purposes.

I find myself privileged to have this information and this is a great

opportunity of a life time of success without risks.

These requirements will enable us file letters of claim to

theappropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favor for

the deposit to be released to you. We both stand to be well compensated

on final conclusion of this project, I intend to go into lucrative

investments

with you as the funds manager, that is if you are willing.

If this business endeavor is acceptable by you, do not take undue

advantage of the trust I bestow in you.Please reply to this

mail:([email protected]) with your advised information, I

would appreciate the mutual relationship.

Regards,

Karl Brader

-----------------------------------------------------------------

This message has been scanned for viruses by CHE MailScanner

Neutral Newbie

I am Patrick Chan Executive Director & Chief financial officer

Hang Seng Bank Ltd. I have a business suggestion for you. I will need

you to assit me execute a business transfer from Hong Kong to your

country. I shall provide you with more information immediately i get a

positive response from you. If interested please contact me via email:

[email protected]

Kind Regards,

Mr. Patrick K.W Chan

Neutral Newbie

Dear Sir,

I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail Instead of a Certified/Post-mail. This is due to the urgency and importance of the information. I humbly crave your indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because this project is based on trust, confidentiality and sincerity of purpose in order to have an acceptable meeting of the minds. I am Mr. Michael Schwab a citizen of United Kingdom; I am writing following an opportunity in that will be of immense benefit to both of us although I must say I do not know you know or meet with you before but in know that a day brings a story and thereby trust set in if truth is in what one is projecting.

I am a close friend to LATE Harry Stasinos and wife Charlene Sipe a Greek American national who was involved in the Alaska Airlines Flight 261 on January 31, 2000 and unfortunately lost his life in the crash with his wife. He was an Insurance Broker and worked in Seattle insurance agency ; He is a US citizen by Nationalization and has been my close friend and associate for your years. We are more than brothers seeing that we have one line of business interest which we are about to enter into a partner ship before his untimely demise.

We are about opening an Insurance firm in London United Kingdom and I am very aware that the cost securing a building and the other registration fee and requirements was budgeted to cost us 8million British Pounds Sterling seeing we wanted to make sure that the insurance company will be rated AA+ in ratings and this deposit was made by my late friend on of 24th January 2000 by Mr. Stasinos and wife Charlene Sipe to London bank for this investment opportunity in Colchester London as the prime area for the investment . After his death I traveled back to my country United Kingdom based on our business relationship that was cut short by his death. My Friend Mr. Harry Stasinos and wife Charlene Sipe do not have any son nor daughter at the time of his death .l contacted you alone for this transaction believing you will understand my view and idea of not leaving this money to the government where as we can deal perfectly and have this fund secured through a good legal representation.

I decided to contacted the Bank in London and gave them the news of his death seeing to the fact he have lost his life and based on the deposit he made with them for an investment project in London if the bank can release this fund to me which the Bank denied releasing the funds to me stating he does not have any next of kin in his Banking Data with them at the time of this deposit. Since year 2000 this is eight years I have been struggling to get this fund out as I have contacted the Greek Embassy for years now without any response till date which is sad to note. I am contacting you as an American since he has a dual nationality seeing my last discussion with the Bank who have given me an option to locate a family relative and let him or she apply for the release of this fund to his name through a well defined legal proceeding and that is the only way they can assist me.

I am contacting based on that you are an American seeing my late friend shares dual nationalization so that this money can be released in your name as the next of kin to the deceased. There is no risk involved as I have done the final negotiation with the holding bank and they have advised me to get relative of the deceased so that the funds can be released. I have 14 working days to provide the deceases next of kin seeing the Bank is under pressure to give the money to the government as unclaimed bills for state projects which is not fair seeing the already rich government of the united kingdom. Please I solicit your interest to kindly understand the situation at hand and know that this fund can be used by us in a better investment opportunity than leaving it to the government.

I do not want to convince you, just read more about the crash on visiting this site for your own proper investigation: http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that any unclaimed money after bank 8years be transferred into banking treasury account as unclaimed funds whereby the fund is name government funds. To the best of my knowledge this is a good deal if I can only get a good person who will work with me to have this process started than to allow them proceed with confiscation of the funds by already rich government and Bank in next few months from now.

To commence this transaction, I require you to immediately indicate your interest by a return e-mail, with a little about you and other questions you need for more clarifications. Note this transaction is confidential and risk free. As soon as you receive this mail contact me through my private E-mail address ([email protected]) Please note that all the necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds will be done legally. I will discuss much in details when I do receive your response, on the sharing ratio and other formalities of this claim.

Best regards,

Mr. Michael Schwab

You can reach here for further information about this matter at hand.(+44)-701-115-1054

Neutral Newbie

Dear Friend,

I sincerely apologize for intruding into your privacy, especially by contacting you through this means for a business transaction of this magnitude, but due to its seriousness and urgency it therefore became necessary for me to seek for your assistance. I am Barrister Smith John (Esq.), counsel to late Engr Han, a national of your country and was a seasoned contractor with oil servicing companies here in Lagos, Nigeria. He lost his life on the 12th of March, 2003 in an air/plane-crash here in Nigeria.

Before his sudden and mysterious death, he deposited the sum of Ten Million US Dollars{US$10,000,000} with a Bank in a fixed account here in Lagos, Nigeria which I was quite aware of as all the legal proceedings was duly carried out by my humble self. After his death, almost Five years ago, i made several approaches to your embassy to locate any of his relatives so as to come and stand as the next of kin to my late client in order to have this huge sum transferred to his or her possession but all my effort proved abortive.

After several unsuccessful attempts in locating any of his relations and the latest ultimatum given to me by the Bank, mandating me to provide my late client's next of kin within the next two weeks OR they confiscate the money, which i wouldn't live to see it happen, hence my decision to contact you so that i can present you as the next of kin to my late client. All I demand from you is your honest co-operation so that this fund {$10 million US dollars} can be transferred into any account of your choice within the shortest time possible.

For your assistance and co-operation, I have decided to have the money shared as follows; 40% for you, 60% for me. What I introduced to you might be a smack of an unethical practice but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that is capable of making things better for us and moreover, if I fail to present to the Bank my late client's next of kin in the next couple of weeks, the truth is that this money would not be taken by the government but by some greedy officials of the Bank and i would not fold my arms and watch this happen hence my decision to contact you.

I also want to use to this medium to assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free and my position as the counsel to the late depositor of the fund, it has been legally planned to avoid any hitch or breach of law both during and after the transfer might have been effected to you. And also, every information that will back you up as the next of kin to my late client shall be given to you as soon as i have your consent. The following information will be required from you in your reply;

1.} your full name__________________________,

2.} Your residential/contact address__________________________,

3.} Your phone/fax number__________________________,

4.} Your Occupation and__________________________;

5.} Your Age__________________________.

For purpose of security and the confidentiality of this transaction you should reply this mail to this my private e-mail address; "[email protected]"

I look forward to receive your positive response soonest.

Best Regards,

Barrister Smith John

↡ Advertisement