Supernatural experiences

Firespitter

Neutral Newbie

Recently, I have set up a blog to share some of my personal supernatural experiences. If you have a worthy true experience to share, kindly send me an email to [email protected]

My blog is located at http://firespitter38.blogspot.com

Thanks for your attention and I look forward to your contributions soon.

Best Regards

↡ Advertisement

Your July 1st entry on "Are we able to see them"; reminded me of one time i heard my dad speaking to some one in his room but when i passed by the room there was no one.

He was suffering final stages of cancer and eventually passed away.

And nooo; he wasn't on any hallucinogens or medications.

It seems like when a person's passing is due, he/she tends to get "visited" by people close to him/her that already passed away.

My grany was the same. Recall the last days of her life, we were all watching TV when she suddenly look towards the main door and say some old relatives is at the door....and those relatives are no longer in this world [angel]

Neutral Newbie

TS, thanks. I love such stories.

in your A Story from my sister, i don't think we are allowed to keep coffin in our house,

be it landed or pte.

pls correct me.

Very true, a few days before my grandma pass away at Dover park nursing home. She pointed to my uncle and say that the patient opposite her very good, daughter visit her everyday and night.

Pointed to my uncle saying the daughter standing in white next to her mother lor. My uncle turn around, see nothing and we know she's about to cross over liao(start seeing spirits). She cannot differentiate between ying and yang anymore, then 2 day later, she pass away.

When my dad was in the final days of his passing, he keep saying he was very scared and there were people trying to 'catch' him.

Well, u can keep a minature coffin to compensate......... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

actually, keeping one mini coffin at home if not a bad ideal as coffin in mandarin is "Authority & Wealth" (Kuan & Chai)......... [sly][sly]

When my dad was in the final days of his passing, he keep saying he was very scared and there were people trying to 'catch' him.

Same with my Ah Ma too [nod][nod][nod]

Couple of days before she passed on due to lung cancer, she kept saying got some people standing at the corner awaiting to 'Catch' her [angel][angel][angel]

TS, thanks. I love such stories.

in your A Story from my sister, i don't think we are allowed to keep coffin in our house,

be it landed or pte.

pls correct me.

I was told is the person died at home, the coffin can be brought into the home... but if that person died outside, the coffin cannot enter the house else it will bring along other dirty spirit into the home and cause the home to be haunted... back in my hometown, one house is unoccupied for past decades cause it's haunted....all because the owner died outside and they carry his coffin into the home for funeral rites.

Outside compound is ok, but not inside the house.

Neutral Newbie

my mum too... 1 or 2 days b4 she passed away, she oso said tat she saw my dad n some relatives who had passed on... we were so worried then... my sil oso said tat my mum's ears had "changed" b4 she passed on (it became slightly twisted)...

haha.... paiseh... i haven't read the blog before posting [sweatdrop]

Anyway... it's against the law not to bury the death right>? [nod]

↡ Advertisement