Offend for cyclist to cycle across zebra crossing?

Kelpie

1. I've withnessed on several occasions that some cyclists simply dashed across zebra crossing.

2. Is there a rule that mentioned that they have to push the bicycle across the zebra crossing? What if they dashed through and your car hit them? I suppose driver's fault again [:/].

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

yes to all the above. tho its an offense for them ,it's still something drivers will havto look out for i guess... better be safe den banging some dude on a bicycle down

yes to all the above. tho its an offense for them ,it's still something drivers will havto look out for i guess... better be safe den banging some dude on a bicycle down

I seriously doubt that the cyclists are aware of the offence. School boys do that all the time, fine them [:|]?

Regards,

Thats the problem with cyclists on the road in Singapore. Completely unregulated and no compulsory education as to safety or traffic rules, anyone can just get onto a bike and ride any way he or she wants. [shakehead]

Supercharged

True but locals are not as bad as those PRC.

Hv u seen them cycling against flow of traffic on EXPRESSWAYS?

Some lagi stylo...can push across the EXPRESSWAYS!

One time...luckily i saw 1 PRC doing this so i filtered to 2nd lane and managed to avoid banging this his bike.

I wonder TP got noticed or not.

lol..if u happen to wrk in woodlands...u will see alot of scenerios along Seagate woodlands... scary to drive...they juz couldnt care about their lives

Neutral Newbie

To knock someone who cycle across the zebra crossing.

It hurts in the hurt, not becos the cyclist is injured, but your car got scratched.

Not your fault and you can't insurance against him.

Sigh... no wonder cyclist simply bo-chap

almost everyday i see motocycles riding on pavements and dashing across zebra crossing also...

1. I've withnessed on several occasions that some cyclists simply dashed across zebra crossing.

2. Is there a rule that mentioned that they have to push the bicycle across the zebra crossing? What if they dashed through and your car hit them? I suppose driver's fault again [:/].

Regards,

yes they not allowed to use zebra crossing but a bit of care on both side wud do the job becos most cyclist dunno it is wrong to do this

ie they r naive

so since u now know u can horn them

then again, horning at stationary is an offence... rolleyes.gif

Neutral Newbie

If you cycle on the zebra crossing, please do it slowly. I almost knocked a teen that zoom past the zebra crossing, he suddenly swerved to cross. luckily I stopped on time.

lol..if u happen to wrk in woodlands...u will see alot of scenerios along Seagate woodlands... scary to drive...they juz couldnt care about their lives

Try canberra road going to Admiralty Rd West ... bangla riders

It is an offence for a cyclist to...

1. Cycle against the flow of traffic.

2. Cycle on the walkway (except for Tampines area)

3. Cycle in the middle lane with no intention of keeping to the left lane.

But no one is penalising them. How?

To tell the truth, i also cycle on zebra crossing..

WSatch out for Incoming Vehicle

Must STOP and LOOK [idea]

Juz the other day, I saw a group of PRC cycling in between lanes against the flow of traffic!!! [dead] This one then power lah. [knife]

But wat can we do??? They dont have a license plate on their bike. [laugh]

I was a victim to this "cyclist dashed across zebra crossing".

But guess what, in the end, TP only slaps me with a warning that "careless driving" is a prosecutable offence.

Guess the TP knew it wasn't my fault.

↡ Advertisement