Touran Sport 1.4 TSI

Leech

Neutral Newbie

there are lots of comment on VAGSG. You may want to check it out there. The general impression is FC is extremely reasonable for an MPV. VW servicing is every 15,000 km but in general case, most people will prob change engine oil at 1k/5k on our own. The only hold back for the Touran is the looks (boxy).

there are lots of comment on VAGSG. You may want to check it out there. The general impression is FC is extremely reasonable for an MPV. VW servicing is every 15,000 km but in general case, most people will prob change engine oil at 1k/5k on our own. The only hold back for the Touran is the looks (boxy).

yeah... they should redesign the rear....I tried to convince myself to like it....impossible...

HOw about Volkswagen Tiguan ?

any comments from current users or those who have driven before ?

What is the pricing now ?

Thirsty accoriding to Torque magazine, 12L per 100km based on a motoring correspondent's 1 week test run.

I haven't driven it but the engine is awesome. It's got crazy power (for its tiny size)!!

Power and Size are relative terms. For crazy thrust to weight ratio SUV, I can only think of the new X6M or Cayenne lor [rolleyes]

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, does anyone know of any used Touran Sport available in town? I'm seriously looking to get one!

please PM me~

I was considering this car too but the leg room space may be a concern for tall ppl...

At this budget...have you taken a look at Skoda? Think the Superb is around the price of a Touran, and much better kitted all round.

Am attracted to the engine rather than the looks...tried the Golf with the same engine, it was [thumbsup]

Lately, the look is actually growing on me after see a few on the road...But price is still out of my budget...

wow the ngine [thumbsup] if not for the weight & size/shape of the car, it wld ve given the MCS a run for the $$ [nod]