Touran Sport 1.4 TSI

Leech

Wet is less efficient = more jiak yew than dry.

but dry one very pain le..........................................must visit service center frequently [:p]:D[laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Gearbox issue happens to minority among the large pool of vw. My friends hv no issue since 08. The newer batch is even better not much issues late 2012

• Praise 1

Sharan,GTI,Golf R...

And the latest being the Tiguan 1.4. Twincharged and using 6 speed DSG wet gearbox. DQ 250.

I am considering Touran vs. C4 grand picasso, any suggestion?

Have you considered Peugeot 5008?

The C4 EGS gearbox is quite a pain to live with.

Any bro/sis here have the 1.6 TDI? Interested to hear your experience with the car thus far.

If you don't plan to drive to Malaysia, then the Diesel engine would be a good bet. This is provided you travel a lot locally to make good returns on the cheaper fuel against the diesel tax you have to pay on top of the normal road tax.

If you pump any diesel fuel in Malaysia, you will screw the Euro 5 diesel engines. You would need to replace the entire exhaust system eventually because of the tankful of Malaysian diesel. The cost of the exhaust system would probably cost you your left leg and right arm...... [sweatdrop]

I would go for the 1.4 TSi twin charge Sports Edition if possible.

If you don't plan to drive to Malaysia, then the Diesel engine would be a good bet. This is provided you travel a lot locally to make good returns on the cheaper fuel against the diesel tax you have to pay on top of the normal road tax.

If you pump any diesel fuel in Malaysia, you will screw the Euro 5 diesel engines. You would need to replace the entire exhaust system eventually because of the tankful of Malaysian diesel. The cost of the exhaust system would probably cost you your left leg and right arm...... [sweatdrop]

I would go for the 1.4 TSi twin charge Sports Edition if possible.

can go,

bring a portable fuel tank filled with Euro 5 diesel