CRAZY RUBBISH TRUCK on TPE!!!!

Bankai87

Neutral Newbie

To the driver (MOST LIKELY FT) of HUGE ASSED rubbish truck plate number XB 133FIVE H, driving on TPE towards SLE today at about 1.30pm, just after sengkang/punggol, what the hell is your freaking problem? Are you in a very very huge rush that you have to travel at 90km/hr on LANE 2 to poke me, forcing me to give way to you? I know my car small, low cc because non sports version and if u run me over i sure kenah crushed. Then when the black sunny in front of you refuse to give way to your intimidation, you go on LANE 1 and travel at SPEEDS EXCEEDING 100KM/HR to overtake the sunny, only to be pwn by the sunny's acceleration and switch back to lane 2? Then when the sunny FORCED TO SLOW DOWN to switch to lane 3 to exit at JLN KAYU EXIT you have to purposely stick to close to him to intimidate him, forcing him to take evasive action n swerve quickly to lane 3 if not kenah crush by you?

Want to play stunt dont be stupid, your big red vehicle with company name big big ""ELEVATOR JACOB"", I have a good mind to lodge an official complain with your company and TP, and the driver of the black nissan sunny SFT, please contact me I am the blue SJB swift who was behind you and witness the whole incident, and I am MORE THAN WILLING to be your WITNESS behind this damned 2F2F DISPOSAL TRUCK DRIVER.

This rubbish truck is not those normal rectangularish rubbish truck, is those high mounted disposable kind, definately bigger than normal rubbish truck and much much taller than normal rubbish truck. crazy ass playing punk and bulldozer on a sunny afternoon.

↡ Advertisement

I highly recommend you to write in to the company to complain abt the truck, for the safety of other road users..

Neutral Newbie

along that stretch i believe got highway camera one. and yes thats why i looking for the other owner. i and him dont know each other no vested interest to waste our time and money but for sake of other road user.

Neutral Newbie

[am MORE THAN WILLING to be your WITNESS behind this damned 2F2F DISPOSAL TRUCK DRIVER.

This rubbish truck is not those normal rectangularish rubbish truck, is those high mounted disposable kind, definately bigger than normal rubbish truck and much much taller than normal rubbish truck. crazy ass playing punk and bulldozer on a sunny afternoon.[/reply]

hey are u really dumb or just plain stupid??? Who the hell gets tail-gated by a rubbish dumb collector lorry??? Only u lor. If a rubbish collector truck can be tail-gating u, it means u are damn slow. Sorry to bruise your ego

Anyway your small little suzuki swift will be squashed like a mozzie if the rubbish truck crashed on top of your tiny little useless car.

Imagine your maimed crushed body with intestines and brains spilling onto TPE together with the tons of discard rubbish, used condoms, soiled panties and sanitary pads on your half-baked head.

Yuck, not a good sight to behold

To the driver (MOST LIKELY FT) of HUGE ASSED rubbish truck plate number XB 133FIVE H, driving on TPE towards SLE today at about 1.30pm, just after sengkang/punggol, what the hell is your freaking problem? Are you in a very very huge rush that you have to travel at 90km/hr on LANE 2 to poke me, forcing me to give way to you? I know my car small, low cc because non sports version and if u run me over i sure kenah crushed. Then when the black sunny in front of you refuse to give way to your intimidation, you go on LANE 1 and travel at SPEEDS EXCEEDING 100KM/HR to overtake the sunny, only to be pwn by the sunny's acceleration and switch back to lane 2? Then when the sunny FORCED TO SLOW DOWN to switch to lane 3 to exit at JLN KAYU EXIT you have to purposely stick to close to him to intimidate him, forcing him to take evasive action n swerve quickly to lane 3 if not kenah crush by you?

Want to play stunt dont be stupid, your big red vehicle with company name big big ""ELEVATOR JACOB"", I have a good mind to lodge an official complain with your company and TP, and the driver of the black nissan sunny SFT, please contact me I am the blue SJB swift who was behind you and witness the whole incident, and I am MORE THAN WILLING to be your WITNESS behind this damned 2F2F DISPOSAL TRUCK DRIVER.

This rubbish truck is not those normal rectangularish rubbish truck, is those high mounted disposable kind, definately bigger than normal rubbish truck and much much taller than normal rubbish truck. crazy ass playing punk and bulldozer on a sunny afternoon.

Brudder,

It's good that you post here to warn us of this bugger. To all the dangerous BIG vehicle drivers, don't gamble with other people's lives. GTH if you want to but don't drag innocent people down with you [furious][furious]

Neutral Newbie

not only are you dumb and stupid, but you are also blind, dont know how to read properly.. my speedo calibrate properly no worry same as my gps speed was 90-100

frm the idiotic and stupid way you are posting, it looks like you are more likely to be crush by rubbish truck, no worries my swift small but my skills are good and i will definately be able to avoid the rubbish truck, unlike you, maybe drive big car but no balls no blain bo blain, most likely will end up hitting rubbish truck instead of rubbish truck hit u

dont worry i will do u a favour one, when that happen i will stomp it for u since when you are the one crushed, think you no chance to stomp so i kind samaritan do for u thanks bye

Neutral Newbie

Yeah sometimes I find it amusing why these big big rides are speeding and tailgating the rides??

DOn they noe they are creating a dangerous situation where the incident would escalate into a serious accident..

Funny, I think to them the lifes of others are not important... theirs also not important..

Another situation where big cars bully their way on small cc cars,....

sometimes they bully/tailgate a 1992 swift or subaru viki or qq then to slow down for WRX or evos...

I seen it my self..

Pathetic souls..

Turbocharged

i really hope driving license (class '?') for these big trucks shd include a theory course which explains F=Ma...

the pple taking the license of this class must know that the mass of their vehicle is huge, means the force pushing fwd is also huge when they speed (accelerate)...

similarly, the frictional force to stop the vehicle is equal the pushing force.

thus if any accidents happen, the impact is really destructive [mad][mad]

not really meant to laugh but really quite funny that u actually could get tailgated by a rubbish truck. pretty embarrasing hehehe [:p]

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Bro, go lodge an official complaint to the TP!

We need to get these kind of trash off our roads!

I know I won't be losing any sleep knowing that scum like these lose their jobs! [thumbsup]

Edited by Xtrider82

actually u should just give way to rubbish truck if he wants to overtake u.

y put urself in danger by allowing him to tailgate u? jus move to lane 3, doesn't take much effort on ur part.

he can speed and it's just a matter of time be4 the law catch up with him. speeding in that kind of vehicle and spotted by TP is really cham [bigcry][bigcry]

↡ Advertisement