Shell Down Another 4 cents This Evening (21/7/08)

Victoryeo

Turbocharged
I just realised that after the drop plus discount = less than $2 per litre for Ron 92!

but still horrible compared to prices of old. Unimpressed

I miss those days when petrol was ~$1.20/Liter.

My full tank would cost less than $50. That was only a few years ago.

(edited)

and dun forget that when diesel price went up, it was in 10 cents increment while petrol only 5 cents.

for a 60L tank, each increment will be $6 more...or 2 meals

Edited by Kwchan

Agenda? Maybe they realised that their sales are down due to the high price. So lan lan have to lower price to attract the cheapskates car owners like us back to the pumps!

I think its planned to make the CNG car owners 'Tui'., so that the momentum towards CNG can be partly tamed.

Who knows maybe the news about CNG tax in Dec2009 also somehow spread by those with oil interests.

But its good as the incentive to buy cars, especially for those who was on the fence.

Just to check with you, bro, how do you use your Smiles points?

I use the Esso Mastercard, so dun go to the cashiers one. How do I redeem my Smiles point? Can I pay anything at Esso with Smiles points?

Just saw shell price board, petrol down 4 cents again.

Damn, just pump $70 this morning.

Probable scenarios that made this happened:

1. Supply over demand theory worked? The 2 eggs per day theory? Anyone read it?

2. The land checkpoints are forever choked since the price increase? More people gg to boleh land to pump and finally ICA ask the car-tels to reduce price else cartels have to be fined for damages and other liabilities incurred by ICA?

3. No sales since June 23rd raise, hence will affect the performance bonus? The fat cartels got greedy and found out they shot themselves on their foot?

the main (probable) solution is KEEP PUMPING JB PETROL, CHOKE UP THE CHECKPOINTS, MAKE BOLEH LAND PROSPER, LET THE LOCAL CAR-TEL DRIVE THE PRICE EVEN LOWER! Those pumped in JB, keep up the good job.

Neutral Newbie

Wah .. not bad leh.

Too bad I just pumped in Boleh Land on Sat. RM3.15 for V-Power [dizzy] ... 1st time trying. Like no diff ... [lipsrsealed]

[laugh]

(edited)

do yourself a favour, walk into the counter, grab a smile booklet, read thru it and you can have better picture to how to utlise your points.

to me, when petrol was $1.20/L, it was the best redemption item, but as the price rise... it seems otherwise..

edit: [lipsrsealed] , some 1 had offer a better option for you.

Edited by Starian