Penalty for Fuel Cheater at Custom??

Yeochris

My friend got caught just now around 5pm for using a remote to control the fuel needle..

Anyone know wats the Fine like??

he was ask to go back 1 hr later and wait for TP/LTA letter...

↡ Advertisement

Don't mean to rub salt into wound...

One case I'm aware of, and this is worst case, the culprit lost his car ( custom confiscated his car), faced hefty fine, and got sued by bank for defaulting his loan (becos car lost, no more collateral).

Tell him to get a good lawyer [sweatdrop]

(edited)

maybe he got caught because he installed voice module for his fuel needle remote.

Edited by Jlim

confiscated?? i dun think so serious ba... if so.. on the spot they wont allow him to drive back le

he was just as usual approaching the check point( fuel check station). he told mi few from car was allow to go, and his car was stopped and officer ask to open door to check.

so happen his remote place at the door compartment... thats it... -_-

(edited)

Yr fzd really deserve it--------------giving his own game away,put the RC at the door compartment,might as well go into the office and tell them the fuel meter is rigged.

Cannot imagine

[hur][dizzy][smallcry][blush][crazy][knife][furious][smash][dead][shakehead]

Edited by Kungfu

My friend got caught just now around 5pm for using a remote to control the fuel needle..

Car impounded by LTA thumbsup.gif

He will be sodomized by Anwar [laugh]

Hypersonic

Wah lau, he placed the remote at door compartment? Want to cheat at least hide the remote properly lah. Too complacent?

The penalty for people who cheat the government won't be light, that I am quite sure.

Neutral Newbie

Based on Road Traffic Act, details as follows.

Be ready to add to the bonus of MIW (up to SGD 5,000.00). Or eat porridge at Changi for up to 3 months.

Dun prey prey... (I would say its easy to catch these fellas. If I were the customs officer, I am confident of 90% success in catching these folks. How to catch them ? Cannot disclosed..... )

Alteration of fuel-measuring equipment

6A.

ermm.. is just his normal routine

-press remote

-needle shown around the 3/4 mark

-go in pump petrol

-u-turn and back to SIN

ya.. he indeed Blur cxxk to put the remote at such visible area....

(edited)

Tell yr fzd this type of issue dun play a fool,very serious.But I can tell u nowadays very little pple do this,I go in 3/4full already can top up like rm55,enough already what......,that's my take lah.

But hard to believe leh,put RC at door compartment can get caught,maybe someone gave him away.

Edited by Kungfu

Neutral Newbie

car will get confiscated.then all trouble for ur fren will come in juz like domino effect-kena fine, bank will fine.might as well wen get caught he eat up the RC.why in the world he put at the door compartment???wah lau.