Stupid Sporean useless Driver KILL Innocent JB Motorcyclist!

Papbest

Neutral Newbie

They really lucky they are not beaten up by the crowd.

S'pore-plate car racing in JB flips over, slams into motorcyclist

July 23, 2008

RACING recklessly in the wee hours of the morning was how three drivers allegedly got their kicks.

Occupants of the Toyota Vios, a man and two women, survived the crash with minor injuries. -- NANYANG SIANG PAU

But on Sunday morning, their greed for speed killed one innocent motorcyclist in Johor Baru.

One of the three Singapore-registered cars hit a road divider and the driver lost control of the vehicle.

His car, a red Toyota Vios, flipped over and crashed into the back of a motorcyclist, killing him instantly.

NEAR CHECKPOINT

China Press reported that the incident took place around 2.15am, just 3km from the immigration checkpoint.

The dead man, Mr Li Ming Hui, 29, a Malaysian software engineer, was on his way home from work in Singapore when the incident happened.

At that time, Mr Li had been waiting for the lights to turn green before making a right turn.

It was then that the car suddenly slammed into him from behind.

The collision crushed the motorcyclist.

The car driver and his two female passengers, all in their 20s, survived the accident.

The driver had a broken arm, while one of the women sustained broken bones in her hand.

Nevertheless, they managed to climb out of their vehicle after the collision.

Relatives said that Mr Li usually only rode his motorcycle when he had to work extra hours over the weekend.

During the week, a company vehicle picked him up from home.

Mr Li's older sister, who spoke to China Press, said her brother had been working in Singapore for six years.

She painted a picture of a thrifty man who had moved from Singapore to Johor Baru two years ago in order to save money.

The distraught family said they hoped police would investigate Mr Li's death thoroughly.

Said Mr Li's sister: 'My brother did nothing wrong. He was just waiting for the light to turn green.'

A friend of Mr Li told China Press: 'Singaporeans have always raced in Malaysia, but this time a life has been lost.'

A police spokesman confirmed the incident. He added that the three occupants of the car had received medical attention.

No charges have been pressed yet, but police are calling for witnesses to contact them.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

That's not what i heard...car was driven by a S'pore PR which he himself was a Malaysian. So skip the Singaporean stuff and stick to the headlines and keyword "S'pore-plate car" [smash]

A friend of Mr Li told China Press: 'Singaporeans have always raced in Malaysia, but this time a life has been lost.'

Joker right? As if Malaysians don't race in their own roads. [hur]

Even worse, they race in Singapore on BKE towards Woodlands checkpoint.

i do see some young punks....who get to own and drives at early twenties...

most of the time...the way they drive on the road are really crazy..... [sly]

tell me about it. encounter one that goes cutting lanes without signal at the last minute yesterday..

What's wrong with kids these days? want to hand over their IC asap??hur.gif

Neutral Newbie

I always believe in fate.....You can take safety precautions, be extra careful but when the time comes, you have to go when you have to go.

Nothing changes and it's a sad fact.

You can learn from your mistakes, but not the grave ones.... as in this case when a life is lost :(

That's not what i heard...car was driven by a S'pore PR which he himself was a Malaysian. So skip the Singaporean stuff and stick to the headlines and keyword "S'pore-plate car" smash.gif

i agree.thumbsup.gif

(edited)

Joker right? As if Malaysians don't race in their own roads. hur.gif

Even worse, they race in Singapore on BKE towards Woodlands checkpoint.

the most stupid are malaysian bikers in singapore.laugh.gif

the person making the statement definitely is stupid.laugh.gif

Edited by Turbonetics

Sama sama lah.

My friend he drives fast nvm .. lagi best his hands are on a phone .. till now. [sweatdrop]

No fear of kena caught, really got balls.

Bro, it's the action of the driver, and from the action and it's consequences that we conclude about the driver.

On empty wide road, want to speed a bit within sensible limits still okay. But on normal roads? Further, apparently it's just to show off. That's what irks me.